• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Or technology, or alternative energy, or environment, or universal welfare, or implanting chips in human brains, or running slave factories in China.
    If you really listen to him discuss these issues you'll find he has a very practical view of where the world is heading.

He has some good thoughts on issues that most people haven't even considered.

I honestly really like Musk. His thoughts on his own patents really sealed the deal for me.

I don't claim to know all his thoughts and don't see him as a true Conservative but he's a good guy that has real ideas on where the world is heading.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    If you really listen to him discuss these issues you'll find he has a very practical view of where the world is heading.

He has some good thoughts on issues that most people haven't even considered.

I honestly really like Musk. His thoughts on his own patents really sealed the deal for me.

I don't claim to know all his thoughts and don't see him as a true Conservative but he's a good guy that has real ideas on where the world is heading.
    And you and me can think differently about him and that is perfectly fine to do that.

Edit for clarification..
    Someone laughed at my reply so I want to make sure

I don't mean that in any way other than sincere..we can have different views about Musk and maybe neither of us are 100% right..we all go with our gut instinct mostly

Last edited:

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    As if on Q. They have now pushed out stories that he sexually assaulted a space X flight attendant. You cannot make this shit up. Literally 24 hours after he decides he's not a democrat they dug this up.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    As if on Q. They have now pushed out stories that he sexually assaulted a space X flight attendant. You cannot make this shit up. Literally 24 hours after he decides he's not a democrat they dug this up.

I don't buy it. That was over 8 years ago, and it's just now being made public? In such incidents, unless there are police reports filed alleging sexual assault, I'm very skeptical of the claims.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I don't believe voting R vs D is like cheering on UT vs A&M. Allowing the politicians to huddle people into one of two camps is what got us into this political mess to begin with. Oh sure there's a libertarian party, a green party, blah blah blah.

Uh huh. Ok. Where do they sit in the House and Senate chambers again? Right.

Musk is just playing the game that is currently being played. I don't think he's "changing teams" because I'm pretty sure he knows how foolish it can be to align yourself politically. He's merely changing his vote to the less crazy group of greasy palms to influence the trajectory of the other group of greasy palms. It's all a means to an end, much like him cracking open Twitter.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I like Musk regardless of his voting history. He’s a smart guy that applied himself and earned everything he has. You can tell he’s a geek just trying to make life better. His trolling of other wealthy folks like bill gates is funny and spot on.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Elon is an example of what we don’t want in the Republican Party, because he will support the wrong kind of republicans. His tweet about how he was a democrat because they were the kindness party and now he is switching because they are the party of division does not mean he has changed any of his political views. The democrat party today is the same democrat party he has voted for in the past. I’d rather work to fill the Republican Party with more Rand Paul’s and him get his cult followers to try to vote in joe man guns into the Democratic Party, as opposed to him supporting the Mitt Romneys in the Republican Party while the dems elect more AOC’s.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Yeah, and it's not even the flight attendant that is making this allegation.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Elon is an example of what we don’t want in the Republican Party, because he will support the wrong kind of republicans. His tweet about how he was a democrat because they were the kindness party and now he is switching because they are the party of division does not mean he has changed any of his political views. The democrat party today is the same democrat party he has voted for in the past. I’d rather work to fill the Republican Party with more Rand Paul’s and him get his cult followers to try to vote in joe man guns into the Democratic Party, as opposed to him supporting the Mitt Romneys in the Republican Party while the dems elect more AOC’s.
    Basically agree, but I am fine with him voting R instead of D.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I agree about avoiding the Mitt Romney’s but disagree with most of what you posted.

Though I like Rand, he’s not close to how epic his old man was and at times misses the mark by miles in his debates.

Inviting people that see the light is what we need to be doing. You think people that switch over to republic are suddenly going to see the world from our perspective? The republicans are filled with swamp creatures also. A politician has no more value to me than a used car salesmen. Older I’m getting I don’t care how far off the mark a former democrat turned republican is. Just look at this forum and all the different opinions people have but most of us love guns and I assume would die before giving up that property.

If we don’t welcome people aboard and wish them well on that self discovering journey they are on, we are no better than democrats.

Top Bottom