• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I don't see a whole lotta R's or L's in that mix, but almost all of them are suffering from chronic TDS and Left-oma. There are no known cures, and attempts to create a vaccine have been difficult.

View attachment 218785

These are just some of the names on the flight logs of Epstein's plane..
    Yeah. Let this sink in..
    Some ..no doubt we just on the plane hitching a ride but others..many others went to his island where alleged crimes with trafficking victims took place.
    Flynn's lawyer said there were images and information on Anthony Weiners computer that made seasoned police investigators throw up.
    *SNIPPED*

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I’m surprised this video is still up, on You Tube.

Even though the subject of, and participates in this video have nothing to do with the current child sex trafficking scandal, there’s one notable exception. Her name is Nadia Marcinko, pilot and “former model”.

The blonde lady pilot is known to the FBI (& the press) as being one of Epstein’s “facilitators” (shall we say). She used to have her own You Tube channel (Global Girl, formerly Gulfstream Girl) but quickly took it down and abandoned it once her connection to Epstein became widely known.

Seems like it’s been partially restored.
    94e208ed8a578400854386d7a2e43bba.jpg

Attachments

• 94e208ed8a578400854386d7a2e43bba.jpg
      94e208ed8a578400854386d7a2e43bba.jpg
      89.2 KB · Views: 534
    Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The wife and I watched the NetFlix miniseries about Epstein. I knew he was a vile person, but I didn't know just how vile he was until I watched the program.

Not sad in the least that he's dead, but, I wished he had named some names and called into the public view of those who were like him.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    No one is gonna mention this?
    View attachment 218921

Smitty, that proves nothing. Trump was rich and moved in a lot of social circles. Epstein was rich, and moved in a lot of social circles. Rich people moved around at the same parties, and fundraisers and various events that are catered to the rich. A few pictures doesn't make them friends or anything.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Trump kicked Epstein's ass out of Maralago when he found out about him
    Banned him.

If there was even a shred of evidence that Trump had ties with Epstein or the criminal activity, they would have already had a 2nd impeachment going full Fing steam.

If you want to act like the CNN of Texas Gun talk...I wont be seeing your post going forward

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    She will cry & say Epstien had a "Svengali" hold over her and doesn't know anything right up until Hitlery takes her last breath away from her.
    Two things are going to happen to this evil bitch, she will get suicided or grow old in jail
    No getting out of it

Last edited:

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    No one is gonna mention this?
    View attachment 218921
    So everyone who has been photographed with her or Epstein is a pedophile. Sucks to be their friends and family. I bet there's tons of photos of them together. They also need to go after her dog. I'm sure it sniffed a few kids butts Biden style.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom