• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • idleprocess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW.com
    Welcome to the reality of modern culture in the industrial world - fewer and fewer people want to have children because of the expense and massive lifestyle adjustments. I certainly do not begrudge those with children their enormous tax deductions nor do I complain about my property tax funding public schools when I have no children attending.

The producers of the video ought to be fairly happy about the Latino immigrants propping up our own population - they're overwhelmingly Catholic!

ebk06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Austin
    If you ever read the Bible something of this nature comes to no surprise.
    To comment on idleprocess' comment......me and the old lady personally don't care to have kids for the reasons you stated. It costs too much and I like having life where I can do spur of the moment things without having to worry about a babysitter. That and neither of us really care for crying, smelly kids lol.
    About the Latino immigrants popping up you hit it on the head. Im mexican/hispanic whatever you wanna call it and know first hand no one of latino ethnicity would convert to muslim or islam or most any other religion for that matter. Im personally not Catholic because I think some of there views are a bit outlandish. But even trying to get my sibling to get away from the catholic church has been a hopeless cause.

With this whole swine flu thing popping up in Mexico though it has to make you think......maybe the muslims engineered it to kill off a lot of the mexican population. Which in turn would help them to populate north america easier......damn i listen to alex jones too much LOL.

GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    IM

Im of hispanic descent but Completely Texan/American at heart and mind. But even though I I have no Mexican Culture within me, I still have it instilled in me to have at least 4 offspring as do all of my other American(hispanic decent) friends. As one of the other posters said, you can count on the hispanics to not convert. One of the things beaten into us when we are young is faith, along with "dont break anything!!!!" I believe there are some things that always stick with a certain race. With hispanics, i believe the catholic religion is among one of the few things...stubbornness maybe what it is?

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    C'mon America, time to get busy!

Don't know about the stats and forecasts, however, I fear political correctness more than anything.

I agree!

But I would say that PC Propaganda is a Symptom, it is the Communists spreading the Disease that are the real threat.

If you have time to listen to this KGB defector, who tells exactly what the Communists have done and what they intend to do, it is very eye opening!

There are many videos on YouTube by this man, Yuri Bezmenov.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_xdBnFPqOI]YouTube - Soviet Subversion of the Free World Press 1/9[/URL]

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    If you have time to listen to this KGB defector, who tells exactly what the Communists have done and what they intend to do, it is very eye opening!

Another reason why I have no confidence in Obama. While he is trying to push an old (let's all share, cept me and my friends of course), broken down (has never worked in the history of the world), hippy (the 60's are over, dude, you won some, you lost some) view of the world, the rest of the world has more devious plans.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    If you ever read the Bible something of this nature comes to no surprise.
    I do believe in bible prophecy and things are starting to vividly resemble things that have been predicted and stated to come to pass.
    I will be gone by the time America is Muslimized but my grand kids and their kids will have to deal with it.
    All around we live is sad and scary times.:(

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Another reason why I have no confidence in Obama. While he is trying to push an old (let's all share, cept me and my friends of course), broken down (has never worked in the history of the world), hippy (the 60's are over, dude, you won some, you lost some) view of the world, the rest of the world has more devious plans.

D, I like parentheses, but damn. There are times they can be overdone......

hk boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    you have to remember those numbers in the video are projections/statistics
    at the current rate, those number may be achieved....
    but....something may happen to upset that projection...
    war, famine, pandemic flu, climate change, etc.......

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Dubna, Russia
    At the end of the video, the voice proclaimed:

"It is a call for action".

By my opinion this means to love white weman more, to provide
    the 2.11 fertility ratio. OK, but. How come that modern white women
    behave like low-fertility beign. I suppose the answer is the following.
    (And it is not abort ban demolition.)

Avarage woman thinks it over all the time. This is the reason.
    Let consider divorsement legislation. Woman thinks I will have one baby
    from Bob, then the others by John, because I love John, and Bob is now not that good as he was before. So I get aliments from Bob (basic capital)
    and John is so good - he would love all my children (change capital).
    (C) Karl Marks.

If non the less "yes", so what then, why the ratio 2.11 is never achieved.
    OK, this is a thesis on philosophy.
    Muslim woman do NOT think it over. This is the difference.

The difference in divorse culture. The more strong culture, the more
    strong nation. It can't be stopped just by pouring with chemical agents.

The question is "for what action there was a proclamation?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom