• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atticus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    West Texas
    No more need to "keep the powder dry"

Well, the information has been coming in. The jihadist turd was trying to contact Al Quaida. He was giving away his belongings. He had been in trouble at Walter Reed for trying to convert soldiers to islam. That's enough information for me. This turd's actions were pre-meditated murder by a jihadist. As a side note, it is irritating to the extreme to see national news media (including FOX) put out images of this turd's smiling face and broadcast stories on his personal history. Yet they say damn little about his VICTIMS. I don't CARE what his motivations were. I don't care what his personal demons were. His actions thunder so loudly in our ears we cannot hear what he says (credit to Thoreau). It's way past time to call this one for what it is: an act of murderous cowardly islamist terror here in the good old USA. Stay armed and protect your families. God bless America. We need it.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    With all due respect, most here have no idea of just what could be in store for us in a "holy war". Religious wars are the most insidious of all, since it's often almost impossible to tell an ally from an enemy. God help us if it comes to that, because it could very well tear this country apart.
    At what point is our president going to come to terms with the fact that it behooves of to become proactively aggressively in seeking out and destroying the core activity/leadership centers of these groups?? If he doesn't get off his ass and give some direction to our military - and quickly - there's going to be even more bloodshed.
    What IS interesting this time around (vs 9/11) is the number of muslims that are publicly denouning this scums' actions. Maybe even they are finally starting to appreciate that it won't take too much more to make ALL of 'em "fair game" in the eyes of the population.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    What IS interesting this time around (vs 9/11) is the number of muslims that are publicly denouning this scums' actions.

I've been suprised by this also, it is important this be done.

atticus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    West Texas
    A good argument can be made that a jihad has already begun. By the muslims, against us. 1979 U.S. Embassy in Tehran, Lockerby bombing, world trade center I, Cole bombing, Twin Towers, conspiracy to attack Ft. Dix, Kileen . . . Seems there is a common thread in that list. We can continue to ignore it, or not. Nobody says it will be easy to fight the war. But so far, it looks too much like one side is fighting us, and we are still contemplating our navels. Just my 2 humble cents.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I agree - but let's keep focused on the enemy. Remember that "terrorists" takes in a lot of territory - at one time, Protestants in Ireland could've been given that label - should they have shot 'em all? Don't get me wrong - I want to send every one of 'em that'd do us harm to Allah - but let's not get those innocents in the middle of it.

atticus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    West Texas
    I don't think we are in disagreement. I'm just pointing out that the battle starts by identifying the enemy, and acknowledging that he exists. You seem to be saying the same thing. Just as I don't want to repeat the excess of WWII (Japanese American concentration camps), I don't want to paint all muslims as terrorists. But that doesn't get us all that far in the battle. We need to at least be willing to identify muslim enemies, and take their muslimhood into account. It is a definite factor. No, don't hurt the innocent. Well, here's a suggestion. If muslim leaders want acceptance and tolerance of muslims in American society, then they must begin immediately by policing their own. If they want tolerance of themselves as a group, then they must take the responsibility of policing their own. I want MUSLIM leaders to be taking pains to help ferret out the terrorists in the middle east and in the USA. Until they man up and step up to the plate, then I am NOT tolerant nor accepting. It's a two-way street. We police our own, and we take responsibility for their actions. Muslims must do the same.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Yes it has, and for most of them they're doing it the smart way: They're using our own system against us, ie., political correctness. Look at what they've done in Europe so far, and America isn't far behind.

DOHbama, and his ilk, are helping them as much as they can but driving wedges and creating "groups". Everyone knows a united America cannot be defeated. A divided America is there for the taking.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Yes it has, and for most of them they're doing it the smart way: They're using our own system against us, ie., political correctness. Look at what they've done in Europe so far, and America isn't far behind.

That is called the silent jihad, and is another deceptive tool the extremists use. Many times they will publicly denounce, and possibly even vilify terrorists, while privately supporting them amongst themselves. Lying is not considered a sin when it is done for jihad, so you really have to think twice and not take "words" at face value alone, but rather look at someone's actions and history to determine what the real truth is. This silent jihad is deceptive as it is not up front and in your face, so it can be hard to identify and define it, and easy for others to wrongly generalize our claims as racism. Some Sun Tzu would be handy right about now in combating this. ;)

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Lying is not considered a sin when it is done for jihad, so you really have to think twice and not take "words" at face value alone

That is exactly what the politicians in America--completely uneducated about Islam--do not understand. They think that all they need to do is "have a dialog"..."come to an agreement," and everything will be right with the world. Idiots! They're constantly being lied to by Muslims and don't realize it.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    There is no dialog possible with someone whose sole purpose is to erase you and yours from the face of the earth. We've got to come to terms with that, and ultimately it's going to be a horrible time until we do. The good news is that there's not that many of 'em - an' they bleed.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom