• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Apparently some in the media are saying this guy was harrassed, made to feel little, blah blah blah.

To that I say ... Suck it up bitch! Plenty of other "victims" are making it. Hell, one has even become president.

TBH, imho, the guy is a terrorist. What ever happened to being honest and true to who you are.

It's typical, Islam is "in" so brand the perp as the victim and the rest of society as the evil doers. I'm just stunned that the anti-gun talk hasn't started in yet, but it will come in short order....
    Hurley's Gold

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    i heard i report today that he used a fn 5.7 or a "cop killer" as the media likes to call it, i personally think its horse manure just another excuse for the media to hit the gun owning community.

Bob Loblaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    i heard i report today that he used a fn 5.7 or a "cop killer" as the media likes to call it, i personally think its horse manure just another excuse for the media to hit the gun owning community.
    yea, I heard the same thing last night on local news how the gunman used armor piercing rounds sold to law enforcement only. "Semi automatic" "cop killers" "popular among mexican drug cartels" we all know where this is going. I blame video games.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Where Geraldo, the media at large, and the government go off in left field is regarding the purported "backlash" against Muslims. Where? If you call law enforcement profiling (which, of course, we can't do anymore) Muslims due to the fact that virtually every terrorist attack that has been carried out in the world in the last three decades has been by Muslims or people from the middle east/arabian peninsula to be backlash, then our society has entered a blind, suicidal age. Interesting to note how in Hollywood movies the terrorists are always blond-haired, blue-eyed Europeans, like in Die Hard. :banghead:

sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    Yes,and it was islam that run into the ship USS COLE with explosives,it was islam that held out people prisoner in teheran for a year,it was islam that crashed 2 planes into the trade center buildings,it was islam that caused the other plane to crash into that field in PA,it was a major shouting God is great in islamic at fort hood that killed all those people.Is this racial profiling,well it sure wasn't black people,it wasn't mexican people,and its not white people doing all this crap.If it walks like a duck,sounds like a duck,looks like a duck then thats what it must be.They want to convert us or kill us.When are the american people going to wake up?:patriot:

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Posted this on another thread but feel it belongs here too.

This isnt the first time that a muslim in uniform has attacked and killed fellow soldiers but its not just the muslims doing it. There have been several non-muslim soldiers to attack there own units in a combat zone to get out of there. But this is the first time that an attack like this was conducted on a US base. There have been others but most of them were personal, one guy sleeps with anothers wife so he shoots the other guys unit while they are in formation etc. This guy was a doc that just snapped under the pressure of an upcoming deployment. He started to give away his belongings and talk about death alot to his neighbors which are all common signs of suicide. But they think that he just couldnt go through with taking his own life so he attacked probably with the hopes that he would be killed in the proccess instead of just wounded and taken into custody. but thats where im going to stop otherwise this post could take days to read if i went on.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    This guy was a doc that just snapped under the pressure of an upcoming deployment.

With all due respect Sgt I could agree if he had only shot himself rather
    the 40+, no this was a hate directed at the military.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    And he had been reported to Army Authorities concerning some of his statements which were anti-Army, anti-American.....But nothing was done so now fathers, sons, brothers and daughters are dead or wounded because of this oversight or ignoring of a proper investigation.

I know who has been bombing American Embassies worldwide for thirty years, I know who blew up the basement of a huge building in Ny and are now in prison for same, I know who flew hijacked airliners into the two buildings in NY and killed thousands of Americans, and I know who is in prisons in the US and busy recruiting converts from the inmates......

My Country is now a nanny stare, sickened with liberalism and gagged by PeeCee but remember,and don't forget...Don't tread on my or my family because the penalty is severe and certain !!!!!!!

Wraith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2009
    DFW
    What better place for the enemy to get military training than by the country they will be attacking? Free room, board, paychecks, and access to all the weapons they want.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    A couple of observations:
    1. The female Sgt who was first on scene was able to effectively engage the turd while under fire. I don't know how many rounds she fired, but she was able to put at least 2 rounds into the turd while under fire. The bravery and training of the female sgt 1st responder is above reproach.
    2. the turd's name should never be mentioned again. He should foreever after be known as the traitor or the turd.
    3. I heard on CNN that he was armed with an FN 57 pistol?

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    And he had been reported to Army Authorities concerning some of his statements which were anti-Army, anti-American.....But nothing was done so now fathers, sons, brothers and daughters are dead or wounded because of this oversight or ignoring of a proper investigation.

I know who has been bombing American Embassies worldwide for thirty years, I know who blew up the basement of a huge building in Ny and are now in prison for same, I know who flew hijacked airliners into the two buildings in NY and killed thousands of Americans, and I know who is in prisons in the US and busy recruiting converts from the inmates......

My Country is now a nanny stare, sickened with liberalism and gagged by PeeCee but remember,and don't forget...Don't tread on my or my family because the penalty is severe and certain !!!!!!!

What better place for the enemy to get military training than by the country they will be attacking? Free room, board, paychecks, and access to all the weapons they want.

Mark Steyn's column today does a great job describing what you guys are talking about:

Shooter exposes hole in U.S. terror strategy | hasan, american, maj, name, major - Opinion - OCRegister.com

-

Top Bottom