• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Let's hope this political correctness is coming to a full boil so we can start judging people for what they are.

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Yet today, both religions race toward dominance. Muslims send their adherents out all over the world. Islam also sports the highest birth rates. Islam grows as the largest religion on the planet. Christians send their missionaries out to the world to convert anyone willing to listen to their beliefs.[/FONT]​

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    For this old person who has seen political correctness grow each year for the past 30 without much results other then cause people to hate and kill more often, perhaps if we tried honesty,worked hard,taught strong values at home & school along with love of country then we could see some change, yep, I know it's old fashioned but perhaps "some" of the old ways worked better.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    For this old person who has seen political correctness grow each year for the past 30 without much results other then cause people to hate and kill more often, perhaps if we tried honesty,worked hard,taught strong values at home & school along with love of country then we could see some change, yep, I know it's old fashioned but perhaps "some" of the old ways worked better.

At this point, that's a wonderful pipe dream (said with due respect from someone who shares your opinion). America is cranking out its third generation of Yuppies who have been indoctrinated from birth with the liberal agenda, on top of which (and it is not a cliche to say this) they have never know hardship or want on any level. The vast majority of people under 30 in America today do not want, do not care, and do not know about the traditional values of which you speak.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    At this point, that's a wonderful pipe dream (said with due respect from someone who shares your opinion). America is cranking out its third generation of Yuppies who have been indoctrinated from birth with the liberal agenda, on top of which (and it is not a cliche to say this) they have never know hardship or want on any level. The vast majority of people under 30 in America today do not want, do not care, and do not know about the traditional values of which you speak

Agree with you 100% it is a dream however the other side of the coin is a great country lost and/or at war within, if we are correct then the youth of today will have a difficult life in the future.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    if we are correct then the youth of today will have a difficult life in the future.

THAT is for certain, but there is a possible exception due to their upbringing in extreme luxury compared to just about any humans that have ever lived......and the answer is in my second signature quote by Voltaire below. They may accept the new America with open arms and love it.....

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Somebody said, "muslims love death more then life". Problem is that since the American Wild West faded into oblivion, only the State can kill sons of bitches that need killing. Civilization trods on and on.....

hk boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    the jihadists has been jihading other jihadists......
    they like to bomb open markets, police stations, schools, killing more civilians (muslins) than outside forces

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I'm not up on Islam, but don't the teachings call for converting or killing everyone. I don't see them coexisting with anyone but themselves.

If this is not true, feel free to inform me.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm not up on Islam, but don't the teachings call for converting or killing everyone. I don't see them coexisting with anyone but themselves.

If this is not true, feel free to inform me.

You're basically correct. That's the thing about it. If you actually read the Koran, the so called "extremists" are actually following their religion to the letter. At it's core, Islam is the most intolerant, most archaic, most violent religion that has ever existed. There are plenty of modern Muslims that seem to choose to only follow the few positive aspects of that religion and basically ignore the negative ones, but the fact remains that it is an extremist religion fundamentally. I don't understand people that say they are Muslims, but are peaceful and don't go for the extremist stuff because the extreme stuff IS what Islam is about so they are basically fooling themselves as far as I'm concerned. If anyone was devout enough to actually study that religion, but didn't go for the extremist stuff, I would think they would be intelligent enough to decide that it is not a positive religion and they might want to look elsewhere but whatever. ;) Anyone that says Islam is a religion of piece is full of sh*t. Anyone that says extremism goes against Islam is full of sh*t. Anyone that says Islam is a tolerant religion is full of sh*t.

Here are some good vids that really she the light on this whole subject:

The Third Jihad - The FREE 30-Minute Version

Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West

Islam: What the West Needs to Know - FULL LENGTH ENGLISH VERSION

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I think there is something lost in the arabic to english translation regarding the 72 virgins....Isn't it likely that arabic "virgins" = the Spanish cucaracha, or cockroach as we say it ?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom