My 3 favorite things to do...

skfullen

In the woods...
TGT Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
La Porte and Angelina County
I have been more or less pretty much a recluse long before I retired. Retirement pretty much just validated it!

I live in a very rural area, with my closest neighbor about half a mile away, on black top road with little traffic. Just the way I like it!

Weather conditions dictate most of my daily activities, not this virus.
Same here. But I live about 1/2 mile off the blacktop. Went to town today for some hardware, but I had not been off my property in about 12 days.
Don't see anyone. Don't want to see anyone. I've got two dogs, a cat, a guitar, guns and ammo. And a significant other whom I run into occasionally.
My favorite three things:
Shooting
Having a sip of gin
Occasionally running into my significant other.

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Same here. But I live about 1/2 mile off the blacktop. Went to town today for some hardware, but I had not been off my property in about 12 days.
Don't see anyone. Don't want to see anyone. I've got two dogs, a cat, a guitar, guns and ammo. And a significant other whom I run into occasionally.
My favorite three things:
Shooting
Having a sip of gin
Occasionally running into my significant other.
I have been social distancing long before anyone told me I should!

A Stay at Home Order? Seriously? How can they order me to something that I'm already doing?

Honestly, I don't like being in large groups of people to begin with. Frankly, I really don't like most people to begin with!

DoubleDuty

Well-Known
Feb 9, 2019
DFW
1 that horizontal dance thing
2 shooting and reloading
3 eating

Top Bottom