• ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Hi Big,

If the defrost is on for whatever the reason, the A/C will be running, too as that's what reduces the humidity to defrost the window. Gonna need to troubleshoot the controls to see why the defrost is locked on.

Flash
    Hurley's Gold

Sigman44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Grapevine
    I mean no disrespect in any way here. You would take you fine rifle to a good amour for any delicate work you need done right?? You should take you vehicle to a technician that works on that type of car. I work on high end imports for a living and when I have friends ask me I tell them the same thing...take it to the shop. When I was younger I did a lot of side work, no i have become wiser and less energetic to do that, so I rely on my real job to provide for my family and my ammo... That is why you need to take it to a technician...

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Chances are I'd try and fix my rifle myself at all cost. I'll do the same with my car I used to work in an 18 wheeler shop and a custom truck shop for a living so I do have some degree of mechanical aptitude. But as I'll admit I'm not so good on the newer computer ran systems. I'd love to drop my head ache on to someone else's priority list but I'm 24 years old, paying the bills for my wife and I while she is in school. So I don't have the luxury of taking it to a technician and helping him/her support their family if it's something I can possibly do myself. I Mean no dis respect by any of my comments but if I had money to take it to a technician I never would've posted this thread. Not to mention I'm a little tired of "technicians" in my area trying to slam the chorizo anyone they can charging outrageous prices for work that cannot possibly be done. Like a guy that gave me a free quote on a four wheel alignment. I'm not really well enough of to be able to pay for someone to BS me.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Hey Big,

One of the guys hit the nail on the head. Pull the plug on the compressor clutch until you get the bucks to do it right. Don't discount the idea of running an Internet search on the problem. Most of the problems that occur on a vehicle have happened many times before. There is a lot of info to be had online.

Flash

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Roger: If you read the original post, he's saying the fan is stuck on high no matter what the switch setting.

Chances are I'd try and fix my rifle myself at all cost. I'll do the same with my car I used to work in an 18 wheeler shop and a custom truck shop for a living so I do have some degree of mechanical aptitude. But as I'll admit I'm not so good on the newer computer ran systems. I'd love to drop my head ache on to someone else's priority list but I'm 24 years old, paying the bills for my wife and I while she is in school. So I don't have the luxury of taking it to a technician and helping him/her support their family if it's something I can possibly do myself. I Mean no dis respect by any of my comments but if I had money to take it to a technician I never would've posted this thread. Not to mention I'm a little tired of "technicians" in my area trying to slam the chorizo anyone they can charging outrageous prices for work that cannot possibly be done. Like a guy that gave me a free quote on a four wheel alignment. I'm not really well enough of to be able to pay for someone to BS me.

Hey, don't you live in the Austin area? Can you get the truck down to San Antonio this weekend? I happen to know a master tech... In fact, he's sitting in front of my computer, typing a message on a forum right now. ;)

I'll probably be sick, but I could at least give you an answer.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom