• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    I’m Field personal but entered our main office several years back for a meeting and they had placed 2 large notices on isles. One was a 30.06 and the other 30.07 with all the required verbiage in English & Spanish. We also have very clear policy of no firearms on any company property or locations. Another of those “conditions of employment”.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    We have a no weapons policy at work. Of course that doesn't apply to me. During the interview, the CEO asked if I would be armed. I said it was up to him but it would be foolish not to. HQ relocated from CA. We were at a private function and a wife of a senior executive asked if I was armed after seeing the off duty DPD officer we hired. She caught the look on my face and said - OMG, you are armed. I also stock the fridges and constantly pull out my knife to cut the plastic off the water cases.
    Where I had issue was working for DFPS. I OC a small knife to a conference of Investigators where most were ex LEO. A program director told me I was scaring others. I said too bad for them.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Sheeeeeeeeeet, I'd be scaring others swaddled in diapers and armed with a lollipop. No guns or knives needed.

Top Bottom