• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    So, I spent $30 on the holster. It’s a right handed holster but I found I can do single action support hand just fine. I practiced single hand support hand shooting already this week and I’ll keep going.

How’d I do?
    iu4ahg.jpg

This gun is HEAVY! I think I have it too far forward in the picture. Belt loops are stupidly placed on jeans.
    ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• iu4ahg.jpg
      iu4ahg.jpg
      2.8 MB · Views: 889
    Last edited:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    So, I spent $30 on the holster. It’s a right handed holster but I found I can do single action support hand just fine. I practiced single hand support hand shooting already this week and I’ll keep going.

How’d I do?
    View attachment 186514
    This gun is HEAVY! I think I have it to far forward in the picture. Belt loops are stupidly placed on jeans.

droooool.png

That gun is screaming for a set of stag grips!

Attachments

• droooool.png
      droooool.png
      18 KB · Views: 820

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    very pretty holster! who's is it? btw, yea, it's too far forward, but find what's comfortable for you and go with it!
    This vendor is who sold the holster except I used EBay instead of his ETSY shop. Says the holsters are made in El Paso.

https://etsy.me/2lWSXgy

I am wearing a black leather gun belt by Comp Tac.

I also just purchased this holster for some of our Glocks, even though of course Glocks are ugly.

https://etsy.me/2mH1HYC

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    This vendor is who sold the gun except I used EBay instead of his ETSY shop. Says the holsters are made in El Paso.

I also just purchased this holster for some of our Glocks, even though of course Glocks are ugly.

Buy the holster to fit the G22, and it will fit your G26 too...

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    This vendor is who sold the holster except I used EBay instead of his ETSY shop. Says the holsters are made in El Paso.

I bought a holster for my CZ from these guys. Good call Diva!!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Wildcat Diva,

Your grandpa had GOOD taste in a revolver. = Our THP troopers carried those for YEARS & YEARS.
    (My favorite 6-gun is its cousin, the S&W Model 27, with 3.5 inch barrel.)

IF the Model 28 was mine, I'd put a TYLER'S T-GRIP on it & keep the same grips.

My favorite "carry load" in an N-Frame Smith is SPEER GOLD DOT 158 GRAIN JHP. = PRICEY at 28.oo per 20 but I shoot few of them "on range".

yours, satx

Last edited:

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Wildcat Diva,

Your grandpa had GOOD taste in a revolver. = Our THP troopers carried those for YEARS & YEARS.
    (My favorite 6-gun is its cousin, the S&W Model 27, with 3.5 inch barrel.)

IF the Model 28 was mine, I'd put a TYLER'S T-GRIP on it & keep the same grips.

My favorite "carry load" in an N-Frame Smith is SPEER GOLD DOT 158 GRAIN JHP. = PRICEY at 28.oo per 20 but I shoot few of them "off range".

yours, satx
    I think that’s a really cool idea! I had to look up what you meant. I found this video. I think that would be a nice addition!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Wildcat Diva,

Fyi, ALL of my "working" wheel-guns wear Tyler's T-grips & the standard grips, including my Colt's Police Positive of 1910. = I just shoot BETTER with the T-grip.
    (YEP, Tyler's custom-MADE my a T-grip for the "old-school" Colt. - I emailed the company, inquired & they responded with a request for the SN & "got it out to me" quickly.)

IMO, "avvidclif" is WRONG about the TARGET grips IF like ME you have smaller than average hands. = I find the Target grips TOO BIG for me to shoot well.
    (To quote my beloved grandfather, "Differences in opinion causes horseraces".)

yours, satx

Last edited:

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Last edited:

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Wildcat Diva,

Fyi, ALL of my "working" wheel-guns wear Tyler's T-grips & the standard grips, including my Colt's Police Positive of 1910. = I just shoot BETTER with the T-grip.
    (YEP, Tyler's custom-MADE my a T-grip for the "old-school" Colt. - I emailed the company, inquired & they responded with a request for the SN & "got it out to me" quickly.)

IMO, "avvidclif" is WRONG about the TARGET grips IF like ME you have smaller than average hands. = I find the Target grips TOO BIG for me to shoot well.
    (To quote my beloved grandfather, "Differences in opinion causes horseraces".)

yours, satx

Did you not notice I gave an alternative to the Target grips???? For those with smaller hands. Sheeesh

Top Bottom