My beloved Daughter, Miss "K"

Dragunov

Feb 11, 2013
Burnet County TX
Well, today is the day. Miss "K" leaves for the Navy, for boot camp and "A" school! Since she's the "noisy" one here at home, we will miss her presence and antics . She's grown up now. I hope Mrs. "K" and I raised her right. I hope we did well by her. I hope she will be OK. I hope she makes the best of this opportunity. We made many sacrifices as a family for her to do this. We love her, and will miss her. I'll keep you all updated from time to time. Thanks. The next couple months are going to be hard for us making adjustments to her absence. Please keep her in your prayers.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
Jan 28, 2013
Garland, Texas
Things will change, but I respect the hell out of her for choosing to serve her country and better herself. Wish more kids had her same attitude and way of thinking. Sounds like you and "Mrs. K" did a heck of a job man.

TXDARKHORSE361

May 15, 2012
Fair winds and following seas from a Jarhead, she'll know pretty soon if she made the right decision lol. Good on her and your family.

craftkr

TGT Supporter
Oct 13, 2011
Rockport, Texas
Remind her, its what she makes of it. Positive attitude goes a long way. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Pilgrim

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Aug 12, 2012
Volente
Just remind her that bootcamp is as much (if not more) a mental game as it is physical. Once you understand that the "abuse" is not personal the easier it gets...

Vaquero

San Saba Songbird
Apr 4, 2011
Out West
I pray the good Lord's blessings be on all of ya.

Top Bottom