• ...and so much more!
  • Grapenut

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Berryville, Va.
    MonaApple_zpse7975736.jpg

Friggin Cell Phones.

"Send me a text, Dad. " yea right. I'm gonna remove that from your existence, little girl !!!
    "What, Honey ? " OK.

Mebbe not.

Hahahaaa....

Nut
    Capitol Armory ad

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    If its an apple device lock it out with a message using the find my phone app.

We did this to my son the other night. Freaked him out cuz he doesn't know we can do it. We were at a restaurant and he was headphones up listening to music and playing a game. When you do it the phone just locks up and a message pops up saying whatever u want it to say.

Ours said something like, you know you shouldnt be on you phone at the dinner table.. <3 God

Lol

Last edited:

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Kids today think a cell phone is actually one of their vital organs. I've seen a bunch of them get fired because they won't leave em alone at work. The phone is more important to them than a job.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Kids today think a cell phone is actually one of their vital organs. I've seen a bunch of them get fired because they won't leave em alone at work. The phone is more important to them than a job.

when i worked ina kitchen i had the tendancy to batter and fry smart phones when certain turds were to busy to work.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

We did this to my son the other night. Freaked him out cuz he doesn't know we can do it. We were at a restaurant and he was headphones up listening to music and playing a game. When you do it the phone just locks up and a message pops up saying whatever u want it to say.

Ours said something like, you know you should be on you phone at the dinner table.. <3 God

Lol

Nice! LOL

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Absolutely love the picture. I hate I phones, and I hate that stupid face girls make in those pictures.

My daughter would rather text than talk to me also. She does know I won't have any long conversations via text, so either keep it short and sweet, or expect a phone call from me. Usually if she's expecting it to drag on, she texts my wife and lets her relay the message and play secretary for the conversation.

Wild hair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013

Ours said something like, you know you shouldnt be on you phone at the dinner table.. &lt;3 God

Lol

Blue ribbon parenting! I love it!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    lol. You gotta know Wolfie. I bet he was saying he found a way to get those punks back to work ....... or fired one.

Beatrix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Cheap tracfone. They use up the money on it, they better have a friend that has a phone to call.

Besides, we only use our phones for emergencies. What's the point in them if we know our way?

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    out of curiosity what happens when a phones goes in a deep fryer ? Does it just melt or is there some fireworks ?
    Depends on whether or not the battery was still in it. Lithium-ion batteries and high temperatures don't mix well. It would either explode, or at the very least it would outgas or leak highly toxic materials into the fryer. I'm calling B.S. on this...

Dragunov

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Burnet County TX
    My almost 18 yr old daughter doesn't even have a cell phone, my 14 yr old daughter uses hers a little, but doesn't hang on it. I don't allow it at home.

Top Bottom