• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Well yesterday I finally picked up my "someday" gun. I was having a hard time justifing spending this kinda money on a pocket gun but with summer time around the corner (and getting more back on my tax return than I was expecting) I figured now would be as good of time as any to pick up my dream pocket gun. I had a Seecamp .32 last summer that went everywhere with me but like so many other's I traded it off and regretted it since. Every since I got that .32 I wanted the .380 version. As with my last Seecamp, the fit/finish, style and feel are top notch. Can't wait to get it to the range...I haven't been this excited in a while.

Guns International

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Nice! I too was looking at a pocket gun but haven't been able to fondle a Seecamp. I'm really not sure I could make myself buy a .380 anyway, I settled for a 642. Seeing yours makes me interested once again in a nice Seecamp. For some reason I can't get past their looks. Something about them is really appealing and I can't put my finger on it. I guess for now I'll have to settle for being jealous that you have such a classy looking gun. Did I mention I like it?

Top Bottom