My dream pocket gun...

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
Well yesterday I finally picked up my "someday" gun. I was having a hard time justifing spending this kinda money on a pocket gun but with summer time around the corner (and getting more back on my tax return than I was expecting) I figured now would be as good of time as any to pick up my dream pocket gun. I had a Seecamp .32 last summer that went everywhere with me but like so many other's I traded it off and regretted it since. Every since I got that .32 I wanted the .380 version. As with my last Seecamp, the fit/finish, style and feel are top notch. Can't wait to get it to the range...I haven't been this excited in a while.

juwaba98

Well-Known
May 9, 2008
North Zulch, TX
Nice! I too was looking at a pocket gun but haven't been able to fondle a Seecamp. I'm really not sure I could make myself buy a .380 anyway, I settled for a 642. Seeing yours makes me interested once again in a nice Seecamp. For some reason I can't get past their looks. Something about them is really appealing and I can't put my finger on it. I guess for now I'll have to settle for being jealous that you have such a classy looking gun. Did I mention I like it?

pawncop

Aug 11, 2008
TEXAS
That is a very nice pistol. Let us have a range report.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members