• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    So a little over three weeks ago, I bought a BAR magazine off of Gunbroker - the seller was Numrich Gun Parts. Called up the next day and paid for it via my Visa card, while I was on the phone I also ordered two M-60 recoil springs. She checked to make sure they were in stock, they were - so I bought a couple at ~$4.00 each. They had to be separate orders in different boxes, stupid - but whatever......

So about a week later I got a green form in the mail that said something about a canceled order on the M-60 springs, ok whatever.

Well, yesterday - I call them up when at this point NOTHING has come in the mail yet. No one knows anything and the managers are gone for the day, nice - they say they'll call me back tomorrow......

Today I get a call from someone who I can barely understand, they say that for some reason that they cannot explain, the BAR mag order was not placed correctly on their end. I give them my card info again and they knock $2.00 off and upgrade the shipping for free. This was after she told me it would take THREE DAYS just to "process" the order and I complained about waiting over a month for a single ammunition magazine that they have instock. Original shipping time was going to be ANOTHER week and a half!

She cannot explain why they told me the M-60 springs were instock three weeks ago, but not really - and that they will never be instock again. Then she asks me if I want to cancel the order - I ask her "If there are no parts, and you will never have them again - what F'n order is there to cancel?"

Don't think I'll shop there again.......they seem like a bunch of monkeys trying to f#*k a football.....
    Capitol Armory ad

Acetone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    .......they seem like a bunch of monkeys trying to f#*k a football.....

Seriously though, picture that...
    MonkeyFuckingFootball.jpg

I'm sorry to hear about your trouble.

CJS3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Katy
    So a little over three weeks ago, I bought a BAR magazine off of Gunbroker - the seller was Numrich Gun Parts. Called up the next day and paid for it via my Visa card, while I was on the phone I also ordered two M-60 recoil springs. She checked to make sure they were in stock, they were - so I bought a couple at ~$4.00 each. They had to be separate orders in different boxes, stupid - but whatever......

So about a week later I got a green form in the mail that said something about a canceled order on the M-60 springs, ok whatever.

Well, yesterday - I call them up when at this point NOTHING has come in the mail yet. No one knows anything and the managers are gone for the day, nice - they say they'll call me back tomorrow......

Today I get a call from someone who I can barely understand, they say that for some reason that they cannot explain, the BAR mag order was not placed correctly on their end. I give them my card info again and they knock $2.00 off and upgrade the shipping for free. This was after she told me it would take THREE DAYS just to "process" the order and I complained about waiting over a month for a single ammunition magazine that they have instock. Original shipping time was going to be ANOTHER week and a half!

She cannot explain why they told me the M-60 springs were instock three weeks ago, but not really - and that they will never be instock again. Then she asks me if I want to cancel the order - I ask her "If there are no parts, and you will never have them again - what F'n order is there to cancel?"

Don't think I'll shop there again.......they seem like a bunch of monkeys trying to f#*k a football.....

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with them. I've ordered quite a lot from them, and have always had good service.

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Eh, friend of mine runs a gun store down in south tx - has the same thing to say about them - if they are good to you, more power to you, I won't go back.

Did find my M-60 spring today though, buddy had an extra and sold it to me......

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I wasn't real impressed with them either. 3 days to process my order also and 10 days in the mail. I would have had the part in my hand from other stores I use before Numrich even processed my order. But I never say never because if no one else has it, what are you gonna do? Definately not my first choice though.

Top Bottom