• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Austin Cowart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Lumberton Texas
    The first recipe' ill be posting is for a nice Texas sporting event dish called armadillo eggs. The ingredients you will need are 12 to 15 medium green jalapeños, 1 to 1.5 pounds pan sausage, 1/2 pound cheddar or cream cheese. This is an easy one guys and gals first take your jalapeños just take the stem off and make one slice length wise down one side of the pepper and scrape out the seeds with a spoon. Second take your cheese and cut it into sticks about 3/4ths the size of the jalapeños and stick it inside if using cream cheese wisk 1 egg into the cheese to help thin it out a bit and then put into the pepper, a piping bag is recommended. Third take about 2 oz of pan sausage and pack it completely around the jalapeño and place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 400 for about 15 to 20 min and serve with ranch dressing. It’s simple and trust me your buddies will go Ape S*** over them!

Cheers
    Austin
    Capitol Armory ad

Robbzilla

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Euless, TX
    I have a friend who takes fresh Jalapenos, cores them, stuffs them with cheese, wraps them with bacon, holds it all together with water-soaked toothpicks and grills them up! Just till the bacon is crispy. Man those are good!

I like to do the same, but substitute fresh gulf shrimp for the Jalapenos...

Top Bottom