TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    In that case you seem to be a little Ruger poor
    You need a good stainless GP 100
    I regret trading mine. Don’t beat me. Lol yes I agree I need another one. If it was a good functioning 44 mag I wouldn’t have traded it. I don’t trade my 44’s
    Texas SOT

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Here are my current Rugers
    20181026_133806.jpg

3 Redhawks
    1 GP 100
    1 SP 101
    1 Security Six

Attachments

• 20181026_133806.jpg
      20181026_133806.jpg
      984.9 KB · Views: 435

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    He said this could be fun or suck. So I was going to say Hi Point but someone beat me to it.

So, for an actual useful weapon, I’ll say Mossberg 590A1, 20” barrel with ghost ring sights.

As an aside, I’ve been thinking about getting my FFL and been thinking about would I buy with my dealer discount. When I do, I may propose a query much like yours. Thank you for for the idea.

Bad idea for a lot of reasons. As a very small dealer you can buy them cheaper by searching the internet, buy 500 at a time and you can beat the internet. Your house is your licensed premises, no problem. Every gun in it has to be cataloged and recorded. ATF does an inspection and finds one not listed, oops bad juju. That will do for starters. I gave mine up years ago.

Disclaimer: I had one back in the 70's and the rules may have changed, if so it probably wasn't for the better.

Last edited:

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Well...Not a horrible pick. I wanna try and look for an actual marlin. Used to have a few one break open and one Henry. The Henry was a lemon. Was thinking of another 45-70 anyway.
    View attachment 162427

That's mine. Enjoy your new DE 50. I suggest you go with a shiny gold one with tiger stripe grips.

DE .50

Hurry up and make it to 30 before Moonpie gets here!

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I buy kids shoes there. also a fan of the house brand magellan fishing shirts and their jeans.

Also, fishing equip is often cheaper than Walmart. Their house brand h2o express makes killer lures and I have a high end rod that is absolutely killer.

Gun-wise, I don't think I've bought anything there other than maybe a box of 38spl in a pinch. I'm a deal hunter and would rather buy online and pay my local ffl the transfer.

They are having a 50% off sale right now, started yesterday. Gonna check them out in a bit, not sure if anything is left.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Top Bottom