• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hillbilly66

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2019
    Kerrville
    Most of us remember our first middle school crush.

My dad bought a Browning SA-22 at a little gun shop in Fredericksburg when I was a kid.
    He let me shoot it with him when I was maybe 8.
    He let me walk the ranch roads alone with it when I was about 12. Many a rabbit succumbed to it.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/browning-sa-22-grade-i-semi-auto-rimfire-rifle
    $599 at Bass Pro.

I still have it in the original box.
    Innumerable bricks of ammo have passed through it.

View attachment 162399

That's my best answer.
    Mine was a old stevens 22over 410 walked many miles alone @ 8-10 yrs old .
    Venture Surplus ad

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Most of us remember our first middle school crush.

My dad bought a Browning SA-22 at a little gun shop in Fredericksburg when I was a kid.
    He let me shoot it with him when I was maybe 8.
    He let me walk the ranch roads alone with it when I was about 12. Many a rabbit succumbed to it.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/browning-sa-22-grade-i-semi-auto-rimfire-rifle
    $599 at Bass Pro.

I still have it in the original box.
    Innumerable bricks of ammo have passed through it.

View attachment 162399

That's my best answer.
    Recall seeing big color advertising posters of those things in the show case of the hardware store. At age 12 I wanted one nearly as bad as I wanted a cute big sister to run around in her underwear like my cousin’s big sisters. All I got was a big brother who used me for a punching bag and forced me to watch Dick Clark instead of Bullwinkle at 4 PM and single shot .22 from the Speigal cataloge for 12 bucks. Your highly fortunate.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Lol I can’t argue with that
    Must confess some of us lost the thread on what y’all was arguing about to start with. Why don’t the disputers give each a shirtless cyber hug and give the other folks a memory refresher. It seems time to pick a side on this deal. Thanks

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Recall seeing big color advertising posters of those things in the show case of the hardware store. At age 12 I wanted one nearly as bad as I wanted a cute big sister to run around in her underwear like my cousin’s big sisters.

2ABC8ABD-CEC6-4440-AE55-3649EC4B7122.gif

Attachments

• 2ABC8ABD-CEC6-4440-AE55-3649EC4B7122.gif
      2ABC8ABD-CEC6-4440-AE55-3649EC4B7122.gif
      1.3 MB · Views: 270

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Must confess some of us lost the thread on what y’all was arguing about to start with. Why don’t the disputers give each a shirtless cyber hug and give the other folks a memory refresher. It seems time to pick a side on this deal. Thanks
    Refresher: I’m bored, don’t know what gun should be my first as a Texas resident, I already am well armed, I start a thread demanding these fine tgt members tell me what to do with my life, moonpie says my taste is gay, we all laugh, hillbilly66 enters and needs possible medication, the end

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    I think whatever folks are originally arguing about should be posted every few pages so we know who’s side to take. Don’t make me drag the Warden over here to make y’all act normal. Thanks

Top Bottom