• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Been on the fence about jumping through the NFA hoop to get one. Maybe I’m stupid, (I know I’m stupid, but stick with me) but suppressors should be encouraged shouldn’t they? Doesn’t make a lot of sense the way they are regulated. I guess politicians and ATF agents believe Hollywood and think you can pop one on a gun and it’ll be so silent you can shoot someone in a crowded room and no one will know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It’s only about control and disarming people by making us think we need our god given rights eroded away in the name of safety and common sense.

Meanwhile criminals do what they want anyway and the more gun laws passed mean criminals will be better armed than good guys. The gca is trash.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I always thought this but then I paid the $200 on saturday and I was f ‘ing fuming lol
    Yessir. Pay to play. It’s not like our god given rights are needing approval by the treasury!? But that 200 dollar tax keeps people safe...oh sorry my bad it keeps our overlords happy.

• Angry
    Reactions: MTA

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    422-425gr LWIDE NOSE FLAT POINT. 13 to 13.5gr Unique. & can....

Drop porcine, venison & ursine critters flat.

Keep velocity about 1050fps or so.

NO RECOIL.

No nosey neighbors (wantin' any backstraps or such) LOL

.458 Socom
    405gr Remington semijacketed flat point.
    About 17gr H110 (if I recall correctly)
    This I believe is supersonic, but I need to use a different powder to slow it down some. This has some nice thump down range like the load listed above.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    @pronstar has the right idea ( I am pretty sure you made the suggestion). When I go to pick up these two cans, I am going to put in for my next ones. I am thinking the Hybrid 46 to cover 45-70 and possibly a dedicated 5.56 can.

I kinda want to get a 9.3x62 or a 375 Ruger / .375 H&H so can anyone recommend a suppressor that covers up to the .375 bore rifles? My Omega 36m gets me up to .338 or technically 9mm...

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    @pronstar has the right idea ( I am pretty sure you made the suggestion). When I go to pick up these two cans, I am going to put in for my next ones. I am thinking the Hybrid 46 to cover 45-70 and possibly a dedicated 5.56 can.

I kinda want to get a 9.3x62 or a 375 Ruger / .375 H&H so can anyone recommend a suppressor that covers up to the .375 bore rifles? My Omega 36m gets me up to .338 or technically 9mm...
    Likely the Hybrid 46 will cover you there as it handles the .338 LM as well. So unless those have significantly much higher pressures that should not be an issue. Silencerco should be able to answer the question to be sure.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Likely the Hybrid 46 will cover you there as it handles the .338 LM as well. So unless those have significantly much higher pressures that should not be an issue. Silencerco should be able to answer the question to be sure.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Yea Ill have to reach out and ask them about it. If so the Hybrid 46 seems like a hell of a suppressor

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Yea Ill have to reach out and ask them about it. If so the Hybrid 46 seems like a hell of a suppressor
    The hybrid 46 is amazing. Does well on my 458 socom but surprisingly well on 7-08, 260 rem and 7.62x39( my hunting calibers)

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom