• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    If I hear the Ft. Hood turd referred to as "Major" one more time....I'm gonna blow a gasket!! Yeah, I know it's still official (i'm guessin'), but..it just chaps my behind...he doesn't deserve the respect of this title. :banghead:
    Lynx Defense

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    As one PFC said, "Sir, he wasn't one of us,he wasn't a solider."

PFC you were the true man in the entire interview process.

Hondo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    The F in DFW
    I don't like the word alledged when referring to that Islamic terrorist.

Me either, how many witnesses do you need before you become THE shooter not the ALLEGED shooter?!?! The Washington Post claims that Obama "convicted" Hassan when he referred to him as "the shooter" and not the "alleged shooter" in his first press conference about the "incident" IE: THE &^%$#ing TERRORIST ATTACK.

I wish they would have shot the SOB just one more time and spared us a trial, I think it is going to be a bigger media circus than the OJ Simpson trial.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    how many witnesses do you need before you become THE shooter not the ALLEGED shooter?!?!
    No sh*t!!
    No doubt he shot these folks so there is no ALLEGED fu*king to it!!!!!
    I am so sick of this libtard touchy feely BS!!!
    If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd and and draws fly's like a turds well call it what it is!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    yeah well i agree and disagree.
    it is frustrating, but we have the whole due process of law. part of what is supposed to amke this country great. innocent until proven guilty...
    ofcourse it seems that only applies to these types of douchebags....

so yeah, it pisses me off, but id rather be pissed oabout that than be pissed about the reverse.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    The media does nothing without following their agenda. In this case it's their perpetual "hate the military" agenda. They intentionally use Major because it signifies his military background, and by default identifies him with the evil, evil U.S. military. IMO, that's why you're seeing it used so much.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Be prepared for the press to crucify the military for all the wrongdoing in letting this guy get a pass, instead of focusing on the federal government and their policies regarding political correctness and "multi-culturalism." :rolleyes: That's where the onus belongs.

I'll bet at the trial the lawyers will most often refer to him as Major, instead of Mr.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I agree that we give that scum and similar terrorists WAY too much respect. He turned from a nothing, nobody to a regular feature in the nightly news. We need to stop giving these jerks status and notoriety.

What comes next is an investigation into why he murdered innocent people. We will give him a forum to spew his venom and that will give credibility and rationalization to an irrational act. Stop giving these slimebags a podium!

Flash

Top Bottom