• ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I have two good friends back in South Carolina that own B&M Rifles. https://www.b-mriflesandcartridges.com/ The listing for the Cape Buffalo mount brought the subject in a PM and I thought maybe you folks would like to see Mike's trophy room or, as I call it, The Dead Zoo.

Mike developed the cartridges and tested them on their intended game animals. Most were nuisance animals and all meat was used by the locals, nothing was wasted. He has since retired from hunting but still works on developing cartridges and testing them on his private 50 yard indoor range.

dz1.jpg

dz2.jpg

dz3.jpg

dz4.jpg

dz5.jpg

dz6.jpg

dz7.jpg

dz8.jpg

dz9.jpg

dz10.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Sandra & Byron Sadler who bough up big chunk of the Y.O. Ranch have an impressive trophy collection most all take with bow & arrow. I got to check it out in their Two Dot Ranch home while enjoying cocktails one evening.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Sandra & Byron Sadler who bough up big chunk of the Y.O. Ranch have an impressive trophy collection most all take with bow & arrow. I got to check it out in their Two Dot Ranch home while enjoying cocktails one evening.
    I often daydream about being born a few decades before I was and being able to hunt all over the world. Heres to hoping I hit the lottery before we go to full on weimar republic status

huntsalot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2020
    dfw
    So that's how the taxidermist's kid could afford Harvard.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

indeed! my, that’s a lot of taxidermy. this guy single-handedly provided a comfortable living for some lucky bastard/s who probably only does taxidermy part time or as a hobby.

Top Bottom