• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    WTF! Where are the spiders? Broken tools? Spilled tumbler media?? Unfinished projects?? Is that a vacuum cleaner attached to the reloader?!?

Far too neat to qualify for a man-card.

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    WTF! Where are the spiders? Broken tools? Spilled tumbler media?? Unfinished projects?? Is that a vacuum cleaner attached to the reloader?!?

Far too neat to qualify for a man-card.

He's got a point. That's way too organized. If you are any bit like most reloaders I know including myself, that neatness will go into a state of chaos that no one else knows how to find what they are looking for but you.
    It does look good though.
    I am a little concerned that you don't have targets up on the wall with various successful load recipes scribbled on them.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    WTF! Where are the spiders? I know an old lady that swallowed a fly. Broken tools? Broken shit gets trashed Spilled tumbler media?? Not clumsy. Unfinished projects?? I do need a resizer to make the 158 grain sub sonic load I want. Is that a vacuum cleaner attached to the reloader?!? God damn I cut & drill wood, use a sander & I suppose to leave that shit on the floor?

Far too neat to qualify for a man-card. First couple of guns out of that safe would have eating them words. Man card! WTF !! By your standards I guess I should have spilled swill on my t-shirt & a wife featured in everyone of those People of Walmart e-mails

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    QUOTE=dobarker;258772 He's got a point. He's an idiot!:banghead: That's way too organized. I had to organize the room to make room for the bench. Had to clean it because it was to nasty with dust & dog hair. If you are any bit like most reloaders I know including myself, that neatness will go into a state of chaos that no one else knows how to find what they are looking for but you. While making room for the new bench I found a spring I launched from my .22 conversion kit 6 months ago.
    It does look good though. You aint seen all of it!
    I am a little concerned that you don't have targets up on the wall with various successful load recipes scribbled on them.Here is the modern way that I do that. First my targets get stapled onto 3X3 foot pieces of card board. Notes are made onto that cardboard. The card board comes home & gives me a visual inspiration. Finally I take a picture of it & it stays in the computer. I recently emptied out a closet looking for something. I found target from 12 years ago with load development for my .308 & .416 for a trip to africa.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Dust and dog hair?
    Try living in West Texas with 3 labs. You dont know the meaning, I promise!
    It hasnt rained out here in forever. Everything is always on fire. Last weeked we had major local fires, and the same this weekend. Now Alpine is a blaze and the smoke is all the way up here.
    This is not going to be a good summer over here.
    Nice reload setup BTW.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom