• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I’ve also had superb CS on the one time I used Glock for a G21 that they ended up replacing.

OP, FYI, the G43 and original G43X slides are identical. I have no idea why the seller switched them.

But here is something you may not know…a G48 slide will also fit a G43 or G43X frame…so if you wanted your G43 to have a red dot and don’t want to cut the slide, you can buy either a 43X MOS or 48 MOS slide and swap it out.

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Here a while back I ran across a deal in a Glock 43. The frame had been stippled, it had a G43X slide on it, and the barrel was from either a G43 or G43X. None of the 3 serial numbers matched. The thing would FTF once about every magazine. All of this is why I got it dirt cheap. I tried different magazines and ammo, same results.

Last Monday I called Glock and told them exactly what I had and said it would FTF now and then with different ammo and different magazines. They said to send it in.

I sent it out on Monday, they got it Wednesday, they called me Thursday. They said it had some aftermarket parts and they would replace them with factory parts and send the aftermarket stuff back. They also said they would check the whole thing out.

I got an email Friday saying it was being shipped back to me. FedEx tried to deliver yesterday but no one was home here. They brought it back this morning.

They replaced every part except the frame, the slide, the barrel and, the sights. They even sent it back in a Glock box. Gone 8 days and all at no charge. Pretty good customer service even though someone else had already messed it up.

I told a buddy about it and he said, "That's awesome that they did that but, it's still a Glock."

View attachment 359988

View attachment 359989

View attachment 359990
    Awesome customer service!!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

>

OK, you asked:

B/C with premium ammo, my GLOCKS are reliable. B/C holsters & accessories abound. B/C they are easy to operate and maintain. B/C the G19 15-round mags fit into a lot of other weapons, and give us mutual backups. B/C, in an emergency, I could hand a loaded magazine to many other armed folks, like Officers or guards.

B/C, despite having numerous other choices to carry, my Sons & I usually have a GLOCK on us . B/C, if I become disabled, my Wife can just pick it up and handle it with zero confusion or delay.

Yes, sometimes I carry others; I had a Kimber .45ACP UCDP yesterday. When in well-guarded of peacful places, I often carry a couple J-frames. Horrors, I even carry a .22 when boating (along with a carbine). I have even been known to CC a Taurus Millennium Pro PT-145.

There are many reasons that the G19 is the World’s most common civilian carry gun, both CC & OC; and that many police agencies mandate & issue it, across the Globe.

End of lecture, and You are welcome.

leVieux

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Maybe the prior owner bought a stripped G43 frame and threw in whatever parts he could scrounge, leading to said frankenGlock?

Either way - its impressive Glock not only worked on it, but made it run well, like a Glock. Plenty of horror stories of dudes with just frames being stippled being told "nope, not our circus, not our monkey anymore since you went all Picasso with a soldering iron on it"

Congrats on the blaster. My wifey has the big brother, an actual 43X and while I like the Shield more, the 43X is a fine little blaster.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Of the several glocks I've owned, none have ever had a single hiccup. Not one. They just go bang when I want them to.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Glocks do work.

Thats is an actual fact. There is a bang every time you tickle the trigger.

So do 10 dollar toothless whores with herpes and aids. At some point a man just wants more. They try 1911 and find that like a trophy wife it's great in the beginning but after all the trips to the gunsmith and diminishing returns that the M&P is the actual perfection you're looking for.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Glocks do work.

Thats is an actual fact. There is a bang every time you tickle the trigger.

So do 10 dollar toothless whores with herpes and aids. At some point a man just wants more. They try 1911 and find that like a trophy wife it's great in the beginning but after all the trips to the gunsmith and diminishing returns that the M&P is the actual perfection you're looking for.

Spittin facts like its your job or somethin! :laughing:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom