• ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Here a while back I ran across a deal in a Glock 43. The frame had been stippled, it had a G43X slide on it, and the barrel was from either a G43 or G43X. None of the 3 serial numbers matched. The thing would FTF once about every magazine. All of this is why I got it dirt cheap. I tried different magazines and ammo, same results.

Last Monday I called Glock and told them exactly what I had and said it would FTF now and then with different ammo and different magazines. They said to send it in.

I sent it out on Monday, they got it Wednesday, they called me Thursday. They said it had some aftermarket parts and they would replace them with factory parts and send the aftermarket stuff back. They also said they would check the whole thing out.

I got an email Friday saying it was being shipped back to me. FedEx tried to deliver yesterday but no one was home here. They brought it back this morning.

They replaced every part except the frame, the slide, the barrel and, the sights. They even sent it back in a Glock box. Gone 8 days and all at no charge. Pretty good customer service even though someone else had already messed it up.

I told a buddy about it and he said, "That's awesome that they did that but, it's still a Glock."

G43-X.jpg

invoice1.jpg

invoice2.jpg
    Canon Shroud Ad

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Here a while back I ran across a deal in a Glock 43. The frame had been stippled, it had a G43X slide on it, and the barrel was from either a G43 or G43X. None of the 3 serial numbers matched. The thing would FTF once about every magazine. All of this is why I got it dirt cheap. I tried different magazines and ammo, same results.

Last Monday I called Glock and told them exactly what I had and said it would FTF now and then with different ammo and different magazines. They said to send it in.

I sent it out on Monday, they got it Wednesday, they called me Thursday. They said it had some aftermarket parts and they would replace them with factory parts and send the aftermarket stuff back. They also said they would check the whole thing out.

I got an email Friday saying it was being shipped back to me. FedEx tried to deliver yesterday but no one was home here. They brought it back this morning.

They replaced every part except the frame, the slide, the barrel and, the sights. They even sent it back in a Glock box. Gone 8 days and all at no charge. Pretty good customer service even though someone else had already messed it up.

I told a buddy about it and he said, "That's awesome that they did that but, it's still a Glock."

View attachment 359988

View attachment 359989

View attachment 359990
    I hope you told @Moonpie to quit shoving all that aftermarket crap in his glocks before he sells them.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    They not only have a happy owner, but you’ve told the tale to multiple others who read it on this forum. That really is excellent customer service. Had it been anything else like a lawn mower, gas grill or anything else with non factory parts, chances are they would charge you for it.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

View attachment 359988

View attachment 359989

View attachment 359990
    I would bet Kimber would not have done that given the same circumstances

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I had a similar experience when I sent my six year old G19 gen 3 to them, but it did not have any aftermarket parts in it. I had just sent it in to be checked since I had put over 7500 rounds through it.

I sent it in a cardboard box because I did not want to risk not getting the original box back.
    Same as you, they replaced almost every part other than frame, slide and barrel and sent it back to me in a new Glock box.
    Didn't charge me a penny.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom