• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    my belt is similiar but its uncle mikes and was about 10 bucks cheaper from topgunsupply.

strange im having a hard time selling my EMP. im sure i have it priced fair according to the prices on gunbroker. but some people want me to just GIVE it to them.. :-/
    Guns International

Longtooths

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Irving, Texas
    Bullet Trap guys, we need to hook up and shoot sometime.

That's my home range - right up the street from it.

Yeah we need to do that! I work in the AT&T building just down the street. I have occasionally taking my group from work for a shooting lunch at bullet trap. But me and my buddy go maybe once every other month or so.

(My parents have a seventy three acre ranch in canton where I can shoot for free.)

Longtooths

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Irving, Texas
    my belt is similiar but its uncle mikes and was about 10 bucks cheaper from topgunsupply.

strange im having a hard time selling my EMP. im sure i have it priced fair according to the prices on gunbroker. but some people want me to just GIVE it to them.. :-/

Hang in there, I've seen your add and your price is more than fair. I wouldn't mind taking the holsters off your hands if you want to part out...

midnightrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008

Saw your ad, maybe it's the 2000 rds through it, but your adjusted price is fair. Hang in there, it takes a little longer to sell higher end guns.

Top Bottom