My Neighbors Called the Po-Po on Me

GP40X

Jan 1, 2021
League City, TX
And if he lights a short fuse, he earns a new nickname, Stumpy!
That is why you use blasting caps, avout 100' of lasting wire, and a blasting machine. I could be bribed to let you use my old twist type generator machine if you ahve enough small pistol primers to rent it.

To the OP. Do you have any friends with select fire NFA weapons or friends with rifles equipped wiht binary trigger systems? Great way to anoy the neighbors is to have all your frineds over for an old fashion MACHINE GUN SHOOT. Helps to invite local LE over for some shooting fun too, especially if someone has a NFA Thompson with a 100 round drum mag.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
Forum Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
San Antonio
That is why you use blasting caps, avout 100' of lasting wire, and a blasting machine. I could be bribed to let you use my old twist type generator machine if you ahve enough small pistol primers to rent it.

To the OP. Do you have any friends with select fire NFA weapons or friends with rifles equipped wiht binary trigger systems? Great way to anoy the neighbors is to have all your frineds over for an old fashion MACHINE GUN SHOOT. Helps to invite local LE over for some shooting fun too, especially if someone has a NFA Thompson with a 100 round drum mag.
Already had a few different MGs here. A neighbor 2 doors down has about 50 acres and a MG of some sort. I haven't shot it but I hear it all the time.

So, yes, there are plenty of MGs in the area.

TBH, I don't shoot all that regularly. I used to go almost weekly back in school but haven't done that in almost 20 years. Also, I do want to be a good neighbor. I'm not trying to annoy my neighbor but I do expect a 2-way street of common courtesy.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
Occams razor- the simplest solution is best.
HOME OWNERS BLASTING PERMIT!
Most places you need to take a safety course and the permit is reasonably priced. Neighbor calls Cops, BLOW A STUMP.
Neighbor calls Cops again, BLOW 2 STUMPS.
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
Already had a few different MGs here. A neighbor 2 doors down has about 50 acres and a MG of some sort. I haven't shot it but I hear it all the time.

So, yes, there are plenty of MGs in the area.

TBH, I don't shoot all that regularly. I used to go almost weekly back in school but haven't done that in almost 20 years. Also, I do want to be a good neighbor. I'm not trying to annoy my neighbor but I do expect a 2-way street of common courtesy.
Once a neighbor calls the police on you, it is time to go scorched earth. There will be no two way street with them. It is like “compromise “ with a communist.

They have chosen to start a game of “ Let’s see who can be the biggest asshole” with you. Do not let them piss on your leg and assert dominance.

For the record, I have never started that game with anyone, but I have never lost that game when thusly engaged.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads