My New Black Rifle!!!!!!

D-Day

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 8, 2009
San Antonio
I just got done building my first AR. Now my Bush has a big brother. It is a 24" stainless barreled varmint rifle. Essential Arms lower and RRA upper. Bought the upper locally.

I need a bi-pod and a scope. Any suggestions? Looking for a decent 6x24 ??. or something similar. Don't wanna spend a lot of money right now, maybe in a few years.

Attachments

• Vermint Rifle.jpg
    Vermint Rifle.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 283

TomCat0197

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 28, 2008
Converse
It looks like you have a quad rail gas block... correct? If so, get a swivel model Harris or clone of one. I have an old used QD mount from Falcon Industries I believe that you can have if you want it. I bought a Harris with built in LaRue mount instead. If you want to meet at a range or something, I can give it to you.

D-Day

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 8, 2009
San Antonio
It looks like you have a quad rail gas block... correct? If so, get a swivel model Harris or clone of one. I have an old used QD mount from Falcon Industries I believe that you can have if you want it. I bought a Harris with built in LaRue mount instead. If you want to meet at a range or something, I can give it to you.

Sounds wonderful to me. Thanks. What range do you go to? We are are different sides of the city, but maybe we can meet up at a range.

D-Day

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 8, 2009
San Antonio
What caliber is that beautiful boom stick?

Sorry, kinda left that out. It is 5.56. Still haven't shot her up and it is tearing me up. It is hot and I don't have a scope yet. I have a cheap red dot I might put on it jut to take it to the range for a quick 100 round.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Latest posts