• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Air guns are not just for kids. So i wanted something to plink in the back yard so picked this up and a shoebox 4500 to fill it.

airforce.jpg
    Guns International

Mitch34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2013
    Aurora, CO
    That is the coolest looking air rifle that I have ever seen and it even has a bipod! Aesthetics aside, please tell us how it shoots!

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    well off the bipod its a cheep Mcstar :) I can shoot 1 1/4" 10 shot at about 35 yards. I know the gun is capable of more but I don;t see the point in shooting it from a rest. And my groups are getting better.

Its a .25 cal Airforce Condor SS made here in Texas. Its a single shot with a 3000 psi tank seems to shoot best from 2900-2000 psi. I am still playing with different weights of pellets and the adjustable pressure of the gun. With a 28 grain round nose pellet it went stright through both sides of a 55 gal roll around trash can and not one of the cheep thin ones its like 1/4" plastic at 100 feet on the lowest power setting lol. I assume about 30 shots per tank when I quit turning it up.

While shooting the gun it makes a loud PiiIIINNNNGGG when the hammer hits the tank. But It only seems loud because your cheek is welded to the tank. I had my bro shoot it and at about 10 feet all you here is a slight Pfffffft and then Thwak of the pellet hitting the trap.

Its decaffeinate a nice weapon and I have seen many photos of dime sized groups at 50 yards and decent groups out to 75 yards but I have not taken it out that far.

JohnnyBoyy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2013
    that is one cool looking air gun.

Hard to imagine 75yds, but it looks like a lot of fun and a heck of a lot cheaper then slinging led that far.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    well ya the pellets are cheeper but you could buy a lifetime supply of 22lr for the cost of the gun and support eq :)

RobbieH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2013
    Temple, TX
    Different calibers. The .177 is considerably cheaper, with commensurately less of a wollop than the .250.. Equally fun for the backyard, though!

Top Bottom