• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CALI

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Round Rock
    I enjoy the look and design of it. But yesterday proved that they do fail too. I did a side by side comparison with the other mags and it shows that the magpul wears out faster than a standard aluminum/steel mags. Especially where the bolt engages the mag when its empty. From an engineering standpoint, they are structurally stronger than a standard mag but friction may wear them out faster. This is just my opinion and using a totally different AR system.

I'm surprise it doesn't fit your POF lower. Mine fits kinda tight though and they look tacticooool.

CALI
    Capitol Armory ad

whit128

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Central Texas, Williamson County
    Sweetness and I am jealous BL. I'm waiting too on another SBR that I sent out 2 weeks ago. They haven't cashed yet...After this I will definitely try another option (Trust) to get a suppressor for 5.56/.223. Since Williamson County won't sign one.

Sig_F,

Yup we should go to that range you and were talking about. Sorry to that you lost your sopurce of income. I hope you find one soon.

CALI

Just curious, what part of Williamson county do you live in ?

whit128

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Central Texas, Williamson County
    Cool, I did not know Wilson would not sign. I will bring it up at our next crosscheck meeting if he is in attendance. If you ever get to the east side of the county give me a yell and we can take the UZI to the range.

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    He will sign on everything but suppressors. I have had many conversations with him about it at WCRP events and all I can come up with is that he has watched to much fuggin TV.... it is sad really...

Top Bottom