• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tex45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    South Central Texas
    Back when you could pick up an SKS for less that $100 new in box, I decided to invest in my first and only semi-auto rifle a Russian model. I needed a throw behind the seat, and not worry about damage, truck gun. There were times when I went out to check the cattle I came across an wayward hog rooting up my hay patch or a bobcat/coyote stalking one of the newborn calves. The SKS was accurate enough to take care of those pests and was a hoot to shoot. I have probably put over 2000 rounds of different ammo through this gun and never had a problem with it. I call it my Timex Gun....takes a likin' & keeps on tikin!!
    Well my oldest son asked to borrow it to go hog hunting with his friends about two months ago. Yesterday both sons came to the house to "return" the gun, as dad's christmas present. I am just blown away at what they did. I never thought the old warhorse could look so amazing.
    sks002-1.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

barazaba

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Very nice, One of those things you never think your kids would do, just goes to show ya no matter what you read in the paper or see on the TV, some people still do raise their kids right.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom