• ...and so much more!
  • Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Depends on C.O.D., time, and what/where.

Don't get me wrong, pretty much any, or, all buildings would be searched for edibles and necessities. Some would just be avoided out of caution.

Last edited:

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    My friend in Jamaica has been raising and using rabbits during the covid era. He also has a garden. They also have an abundant sea food and natural jungle supply as well. I just have the greenbelt behind my home and my own food storage.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I recently purchased some grow lights so if SHTF in the Winter, I would still be able to make a raised bed garden in the garage and grow veggies in the winter (have some gardens in our side yard that are very productive in spring and summer).
    I live only about 1000 feet from a lake so I can fish, there's a crap-ton of squirrels I can trap.
    We have about a 6-month supply of food and can purify water with no problem.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Heads up. 3 month supply of 2,000 cal/day at $250.00 off until 8/31. Add a first responder or a vet 10% discount on top of that. We went ahead with the purchase. One each. Stung the checkbook but no matter what, we have enough food to last until the medication runs out. And saved over $650.00.

PDiddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    South of I10
    Heads up. 3 month supply of 2,000 cal/day at $250.00 off until 8/31. Add a first responder or a vet 10% discount on top of that. We went ahead with the purchase. One each. Stung the checkbook but no matter what, we have enough food to last until the medication runs out. And saved over $650.00.
    Link?

Top Bottom