034.gif
    er, i hope this is ok.
    Hurley's Gold

vanguard

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Commerce, Georgia
    well funky it is the 9mm great gun , i don,t know whats up with the hi point fourum it has been down since i got up at 5;00 am. thats how i found this place. and kville it is a fun gun it will eat any ammo,i got mine just the way i like it, i put a recoil pad , a commpensator, a scope , a houge grip , and i,m happy.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    sounds great... but if I bought that particular gun it would scream at me "Chop off my butt stock and fabricate a new one for me!" Hi-Points are great reliable guns at great prices... can't beat em'..... but they're not the prettiest things.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I should have never posted that link. Now I'm thinking about getting a HP Carbine just so I can put that ATI stock on it. ;) lol

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I should have never posted that link. Now I'm thinking about getting a HP Carbine just so I can put that ATI stock on it. ;) lol

So its your fault... I am actually thinking the same thing.... may go looking for a HP (cant believe I am saying this) today....

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Wow the HP looks like a Berreta.Pretty neat.+1 now I want one.Only heard good things from customers about HP rifles and pistols.Unfortunately my gun shop will not carry any HPs anymore because the past two that were sold were used in serious crimes.Kinda weird that two seperate customers bought these to commit serious crimes ,but if they pass the 4473 we cannot deny them the purchase as we are not mind readers.I guess the guns being the cheapest made that a factor.I like that they come with a lifetime warranty,even if you sell the gun the warranty still applies.I bought a used HP that I had to send in because the sights were damaged and they sent me back a brand new one.I was really surprised and I still have the gun with about 2000 trouble free rounds thru it so far.I know a lot of people call these bricks as they are ugly and bulky but hey they work and are affordable.

Bushman98

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Houston
    Well, not to toot my own horn but I am a shameless self promoter.... here is mine with the ATI stock and all the goodies I've made for it:

overdoing.jpg

I sell most of them and some more at my site: bushmanparts.com

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    I bought an HP 9mm carbine last week and put one of those ATI stocks on it. Why did I buy it? Beats the he** out of me!! I have owned a Beretta CX4 at one time and sold it to purchase a different gun. I guess I wanted something like the Beretta but didn't want to pay much. Well, this gun is as basic and crude in construction as I have ever seen! It appears to be put together with bolts that you would get from Lowes. Rough basic construction. I put an inexpensive red dot type of sight on it and took it to the indoor range just down the road. I put the target at the furthest distance I could at that range and started shooting. I had to adjust the sight of course, but once I got it sighted in it grouped better than I expected. I put about 300 rounds through it without a problem. I expect that this gun will shoot any time I need it to and is totally reliable. The hardware looks like it was made out of scrap parts in someones shop (LOL), but the gun never had a problem. Oh, the reciver handle (bolt) did come off once and bounced off my face (after the first fifty rounds). Sooo, I pulled out the old spanner wrench and tightened that sucker down real goood. No problems with the next 250 rounds. The only complaint I have is that the trigger was unpleasant. Not unusable, just heavy and will tire your (at least mine) finger out after shooting 300 rounds non-stop. I won't get rid of this one. 9mm ammo is still kind of cheap, the gun is fun to shoot, and it appears to be tough as nails. It is a perfect "toss around gun" . One that I would'nt worry about beating up.
    Nice group of guns you have there. A good start in your eventually massive collection!

Top Bottom