• ...and so much more!
  • Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    I wonder that if you could go back in time, lets say 1971, and pick an arbitrary country like Mexico and make it illegal for its citizens to own guns. Naturally you will have people say things like only the criminals will still have guns and the law abiding people who do not own guns will be defenseless. Then see what it is like 40 years later. I wonder if there would be Mexican drug cartels killing innocent people on the street with all kinds of guns because the law abiding people can not protect themselves. That would have been a really neat experiment.
    Venture Surplus ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I wonder that if you could go back in time, lets say 1971, and pick an arbitrary country like Mexico and make it illegal for its citizens to own guns. Naturally you will have people say things like only the criminals will still have guns and the law abiding people who do not own guns will be defenseless. Then see what it is like 40 years later. I wonder if there would be Mexican drug cartels killing innocent people on the street with all kinds of guns because the law abiding people can not protect themselves. That would have been a really neat experiment.

Can I steal this?

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    In 1971, I was but a little fart in high school.

The "Spanish Language Club" organized a trip to Mexico for a "language immersion" trip.

First night in Ciudad Laredo, I and some other innocent fellows got totally immersed in the lost art of tequila and five-dollar sex.

Top Bottom