• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoghunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Sorry, watched the first 4 minutes and it was too boring. Seems you're only here to get subscribers to your channel.

MetalCutter

Life is too short for cheap cigars!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    The Woodlands, TX
    I liked it once the shooting started. Three minutes and fifteen seconds before first trigger pull. I get it, you've got a drone, but jeeezzz get to the point.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Check out my vid of some guns I have. Sub or hit the like button. Trying to grow the channel.

Being as others have given you feedback, I will too. You invested in nice equipment. The video visually looks good but that’s it. Regardless of the type of firearms enthusiast you are (collector, plinker, demonstration/promotion , humor)you took way too much time showing clips of stuff no one cares about. I don’t care where you live so I don’t need an air shot. I don’t care what you drive so I don’t need to see you get out in slow motion. Once I see you shooting finally it’s still slow motion with music. Screams Larry lickers wannabe. Just be yourself. Skip the theatrical bs. You have a solid narrative voice. Study guys like hickock45 and Tim from military arms channel even demolition ranch. Just study their introduction and how they keep you listening with just talking. We’re gun guys we click on a video based on what guns are in it not some flashy crap you wanna show us. We both have a sub2000 for an example. I’d start the video with: “sub2000 in 9x19; is it a pile of crap? Let’s find out.” Then just walk us threw the guns construction and performance.

Just my two cents to help you.

13roncal11

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Baytown, Tx
    Being as others have given you feedback, I will too. You invested in nice equipment. The video visually looks good but that’s it. Regardless of the type of firearms enthusiast you are (collector, plinker, demonstration/promotion , humor)you took way too much time showing clips of stuff no one cares about. I don’t care where you live so I don’t need an air shot. I don’t care what you drive so I don’t need to see you get out in slow motion. Once I see you shooting finally it’s still slow motion with music. Screams Larry lickers wannabe. Just be yourself. Skip the theatrical bs. You have a solid narrative voice. Study guys like hickock45 and Tim from military arms channel even demolition ranch. Just study their introduction and how they keep you listening with just talking. We’re gun guys we click on a video based on what guns are in it not some flashy crap you wanna show us. We both have a sub2000 for an example. I’d start the video with: “sub2000 in 9x19; is it a pile of crap? Let’s find out.” Then just walk us threw the guns construction and performance.

Just my two cents to help you.
    Thanks for your input...this is my first gun video and I wanted to do something different. I wasn’t trying to do a gun review at all as the guns I have are not new so there are plenty of reviews out there. The channels you mentioned, I don’t watch any of their content. I am aware of their channels though. This video isn’t for everyone, I can see that. Again, thanks for your input.

Top Bottom