• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Took my wife to the hospital (well the ambulance did), She is handicapped from a car wreck in 1996. Lately she has been extra lethargic and falling down a lot. Took her to PC and he did blood tests which were ok. Yesterday, when. I got up at 6am she was on the floor in the hallway. Spent the night there. Got her up and sent her to bed (she sleeps in a chair). She gets up around 2:30 goes to the kitchen. About 3, I find her on the floor. She usually gets herself up by using the stairs to the sunken living room. Anyway after up and down several times, I called 911.

ER did a CAT scan and she has bleeding on the brain. Apparently she has had previous undiagnosed episodes. As I type this, she is in the OR having her skull opened to relieve the pressure which had pushed he brain 12mm to the right. That's almost a half inch.

The problem with not getting her to the ER sooner is that the symptoms I saw were not that much different from her regular problems. She was't slurring her speach, just weak. Her balance wasn't that different either.

Please send prayers,

Thank You in advance.

Ps. I'm off to the hospital so I can be there when she wakes up.
    DK Firearms

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    Damn !
    7D031AAD-C6AB-41CE-9333-9E6CAC159ACD.jpeg

Top Bottom