• Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Wednesday, 15 March
    She slept good and got in and out of bed just fine.
    Home therapy nurse came by to evaluate her needs.
    Guy from home therapy came by to set that up.
    Occupation therapy will call tomorrow.
    That's all the good news.

Bad news. Guess who fell today....Aw you guys are so smart.
    I was so pissed that I picked her up in spite of my bad heart.
    I've had a wee nip at the spirits tonight but am quite confident saying that you Sir, are the type person America needs more of.

Photography / gun / etc. skills may be all well & good but you made a commitment to a young lady, ohh so many years ago and here you are today, living up to your word.

May God bless you both.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Glad to hear that Shirley got her new bed. I hope it makes her more comfortable. It's comforting to me to know that she has someone like you. As you informed us, she positively affected many people's lives. Apparently, God has gifted you with an extraordinary love that brings a positive light in her periods of darkness. Let us know if you need anything.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    She is getting some home therapy and that is sort of a problem. I keep telling them we need a set schedule so we can plan appointments and things around it. We also can't have anyone on Tuesdays because we have long standing thing going on. I get Tuesdays off and the maid comes twice a month on Tuesdays. We don't want the therapy company to know we have a maid.

Anyway things are progressing. The platform for the new wheel chair ramp is done. The new ramp will be longer and a gentler slope than the old one. For traction, you can buy traction strips but regular asphalt shingles are way cheaper. Just don't overlap them like for a roof. Friends are donating extra shingles left from their last re-roofing. The ramp will block the area where I was going to put a pellet grill. Good thing I haven't laid down a concrete pad.

Top Bottom