• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Where the heck is it? Its been out of stock everywhere for months. Went by cabelas and theyve got all kinds of oddball brass but not even a spot for 300wm. Ive only got 50 new winchester brass and was really wanting to get a couple hundred to start load development on but theyre nowhere to br found. Id really like to get some norma or rws as nosler and hornady seem to have a hit or miss reputation. Anybody have a honeyhole for some. Hell I'd even take some once fired if it comes down to it.
    Gun Zone Deals

BrenGunner

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Kyle
    Well I have 20 once fired R.P. marked brass if you decide you want some.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Form some out of another caliber?
    What caliber? 7mm mag? Not very many people are successful in getting consistant brass that way. Ive got 50 winchester to get me going if it comes down to it but would rather have a larger number of the same headstamp so I dont have to redevelop my load.
    Well I have 20 once fired R.P. marked brass if you decide you want some.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Thats really nice of you. If I can source some more remington brass I may take yoh up on that. I tend to load my guns pretty hot and mixing brass would not be good for that.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Ended up getting some Norma brass from bullets.com. At 330 for 250 it definitely wasnt cheap but atleadt its top quality brass.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    I may have a zip lok bag or two in the garage. If I remember, I will check tonight. I was approached earlier in the year by a company in Austin who develops high tech optics for rich hunters (adjust for target motion, shows vitals on target via hologram) saying they had 338 lapua and 300 win-mag brass available on a consistent basis. You might give them a shout. tracking-point.com. They're not in the buis of selling brass so good luck but hey... just trying to help.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I may have a zip lok bag or two in the garage. If I remember, I will check tonight. I was approached earlier in the year by a company in Austin who develops high tech optics for rich hunters (adjust for target motion, shows vitals on target via hologram) saying they had 338 lapua and 300 win-mag brass available on a consistent basis. You might give them a shout. tracking-point.com. They're not in the buis of selling brass so good luck but hey... just trying to help.

Wait since when did TP have a scope that could actually give you a lead on moving targets and project over vitals? I thought they only had the system that locks onto stationary targets and has the electronic trigger that will only let the hammer down when you are on your locked target.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Wait since when did TP have a scope that could actually give you a lead on moving targets and project over vitals? I thought they only had the system that locks onto stationary targets and has the electronic trigger that will only let the hammer down when you are on your locked target.

Talking out of my rear. I'm not familiar with their overpriced stuff! On the other hand, I did check the garage and I have 29 ounces of 300WM brass, in far north austin. Would be looking to sell, trade oz to oz for 45 ACP or 308. I don't need 223, 9sillymeter, or 40. Have plenty of those.

Top Bottom