N.it R.right A.nymore

ST5MF

Nov 27, 2008
I have been an NRA Life Member since 2012, with that being said.. the best thing we can do is spend our disposable income on GUNS, AMMO, ACCESSORIES, and anything/everything associated with firearms and let the lobbyist do the fighting. The DC Swamp answers to one thing and one thing only- MONEY.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas
My cousin is a membership telemarketer for NRA. She hears the WLP bitching every day. What she tells people is simply this: Regardless of your frustration, the NRA is still the largest and most politically powerful lobby for the 2nd Amendment. A lot of people - including those inside the NRA - are fed up with Wayne and his cabal. You can choose to abandon the organization, which only stands to help our common enemy, or you can choose to be an active member who pushes to elect better people into controlling positions.

Haystack

Jan 2, 2021
Edom, TX
My cousin is a membership telemarketer for NRA. She hears the WLP bitching every day. What she tells people is simply this: Regardless of your frustration, the NRA is still the largest and most politically powerful lobby for the 2nd Amendment. A lot of people - including those inside the NRA - are fed up with Wayne and his cabal. You can choose to abandon the organization, which only stands to help our common enemy, or you can choose to be an active member who pushes to elect better people into controlling positions.
WLP didn't hold on to his position without lots of support within the NRA. They either believe him, or they are also corrupt.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members