• ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    hk_p11-1.jpg

No cheating by looking at the picture URL. Give it a wild guess.

How this works is, when you get it right you post another gun for us to guess.
    Gun Zone Deals

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    High Standard HS-10B 12 gauge shotgun

You can tell the difference between the B and the A by the lack of the carrying handle with the flashlight that is on the A model.

How about this one:

nofairpeaking.gif

malladus

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    Mateba Model 6 Unica

Supposedly holds the title on only automatic revolver in production since the Webley-Fosbery went out of production in the 40s. Its a double action revolver, recoil operated. when it fires, the upper portion of the frame recoils and cocks the hammer and turns the cylinder. Its not as obvious because it lacks the weird grooves that you see in the W-F.

How about this one:

Nopeeking1.gif

Nopeeking2.gif

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    Fucile Mitragliatore Breda modello 30 or to us Americans the Breda Model 30, standard issue light machine gun of the Iltalian army from 1930 to 1945. Best known for collecting dust and dirt from the oiler for the cartridges and also the rendency of the barrel to heat the receiver and cook off rounds while partially chambered.

Its late for me so here's an easy one, but one I saw at a gunshow a month or two back in the DFW area.

easyone.gif

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    I was hoping some one else would pipe in, but I guess not.

This one is little trickier since its actually two guns and not one. The one on the lower left is a Park-Hale IDW, sometimes referred to as the Parker-Hale PDW as well. The one on the upper right is also made by Parker-Hale, but a Bushmaster PDW sometimes called the Parker-Hale PDW. Technically they are all the same weapon and all are made buy Parker-Hale, its just the one on the lower left is the planned current production version and has been smoothed out and modernized a bit since the initial Bushmaster design was put forth. The big differences are that the P-H IDW is smooth on both sides, while the Bushmaster has thay blocky portion sticking out on the left side of the receiver. Also not so evident in the photo is the the magazines. The P-H IDW uses straight mags, while the Bushmaster uses semi-automatic pistol mags (Hi-Power I think, but not sure as my refences are still packed up somewhere in the garage).

How about this one:

oddone.gif

Top Bottom