• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) issued a statement late Tuesday denouncing violent left-wing “Antifa” protesters, saying they deserve “unequivocal condemnation” — a move that marks a significant shift away from a Democratic narrative that attacked President Trump for highlighting violence from the “alt-left.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...t-antifa-protesters-unequivocal-condemnation/
    Target Sports

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Politics, of course. Is she up for reelection, or anything? Maybe wants her old job back after the 2018 midterms if the dems do well in the House.
    Dude--she's in the House. EVERY House member is up for re-election every two years. So, yeah--she's up for re-election.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    She's been an incumbent since the Regan era.

Her brainless constituents gave her 80% of the popular vote.

She's not going anywhere, her cold lifeless corpse will have to be dragged from the House.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I doubt she is worried about getting reelected. She IS from the "land of fruit and nuts" and they have kept this "nut" in office for DECADES! So, I don't see her going anywhere soon.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The only reason they are saying anything (media, politicians) is because the attacks at Berkeley by Antifa left the with no scapegoat.

Antifa came in and attacked a group who has spoken out publicly on numerous occasions against racism, one group was lead by a transvestite. They don't know how to deal with their own supposed victims who disagree.

Then there are numerous videos of antifa members chasing people down and beating them. Nobody was fighting back against Antifa. No video to edit so you only see right wingers throwing rocks. Only video of individuals running away and being kicked and beaten by groups of Antifa members. Even reporters at the event were attacked.

The real shame is that this is what it took for them to admit the issue. In the end it's still political though. She's only figuring out that more Americans are against this kind of violence and know where it's coming from. I doubt it will change her mind about doubling down on the policies that cost them the presidential election.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I doubt she is worried about getting reelected. She IS from the "land of fruit and nuts" and they have kept this "nut" in office for DECADES! So, I don't see her going anywhere soon.
    I agree, but her statement might lose her some support from the left. It just seems odd after her condemnation of Trump for him basically saying the same thing.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I agree, but her statement might lose her some support from the left. It just seems odd after her condemnation of Trump for him basically saying the same thing.

As much as I hate to admit it, Dan has made some good points on the use of labels.

Not all Democrats are "the left", at least not to the extent of supporting such violence. Most are not. Just as most on the right (even far right) don't support white nationalists or any racism for that matter.

Then again, I may have taken your reference to the left to include a broader group than you intended. If she is worried about losing votes from the true left communist factions she is worrying about a fairly small group. Or maybe I'm giving California too much credit. Something I typically try to avoid.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Maybe she figured out that the majority of Americans stand behind President Trump.
    That doesn't matter to her. She's only beholden to her campaign contributors first and her district's voters a distant second. The rest of US don't matter.

I'm wondering if something has happened between antifa and big labor...

As much as I hate to admit it, Dan has made some good points on the use of labels.
    :banana:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My name is younggun and I'm terrible at internet arguing because I actually consider the arguments proposed by others...

I must repent.

Top Bottom