• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Stop the presses, schedule a news conference, Pelosi and YG both turn over a new leaf on the same day!

I've been on the same side of the leaf for a while. I consider the arguments proposed. Doesn't mean I allow nonsense to change my conclusions.

Used to be I just trolled people. Had to stop doing that when I became a mod. Wouldn't be fitting.
    Military Camp

dw257

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2016
    People that suffer from any of the brain related illnesses occasionally have moments of clarity.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    She's just playing the NIMBY (Not In My Back Yard). She condemned Trump for saying much the same, but California? That's different I guess.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    But wait...if they hate Nazis, they must be good...right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Except the last time out they beat people also opposed to Nazis for no reason and attacked a sacred journalist.

The best tactic against ANTIFA is to schedule more Milo speeches at super duper liberal locales and then only pretend to show up. Air drop some Trump is God t-shirts in and let them burn that town down. The more these idiots destroy without any reason to do so the more credibility they lose. Once they lose cred., taking them out of circulation and off to prison is much easier.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Not all Democrats are "the left", at least not to the extent of supporting such violence. Most are not. Just as most on the right (even far right) don't support white nationalists or any racism for that matter.

Pelosi is only the second Dem/Liberal nationally to speak out against the liberal instigated violence. The Berkley mayor made a weak comment about Antifa should be considered a gang. So I think the characterization is valid in this instance.

The Dem/Liberal politicians and mouthpieces have spent the past year either excusing, ignoring or inciting the leftist violence.

Perhaps some minority of Dem voters do not agree. But they are not bothering to make themselves heard, nor exerting any influence of the Dem/Liberal leaders. Most of them that I know have their heads in the sand regarding leftist violence. And that is tacit approval.

I will not laud Pelosi for speaking out now. She should have started speaking out a year ago and maybe we would not be at this point right now.

RodKo40S&W

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2017
    Austin,Texas
    Pelosi will continue to be re-elected from her Kalifornia district as long as she wants to run. The problem for her is keeping the Democratic leadership in the house. She does not want to give that up for a second. I think she, or at least those around her, are starting to realize that even the loony left outside of Kalifornia are starting to get tired of the violence.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Pelosi is only the second Dem/Liberal nationally to speak out against the liberal instigated violence. The Berkley mayor made a weak comment about Antifa should be considered a gang. So I think the characterization is valid in this instance.

The Dem/Liberal politicians and mouthpieces have spent the past year either excusing, ignoring or inciting the leftist violence.

Perhaps some minority of Dem voters do not agree. But they are not bothering to make themselves heard, nor exerting any influence of the Dem/Liberal leaders. Most of them that I know have their heads in the sand regarding leftist violence. And that is tacit approval.

I will not laud Pelosi for speaking out now. She should have started speaking out a year ago and maybe we would not be at this point right now.
    The problem is that the democratic liberals are too much involved in Trump bashing to see the problems they are causing. As long as nobody notices how badly atifa has gotten out of hand, due mainly to the lack of coverage showing that by the mainstream media, it will continue to be all about Trump. People will continue the violence thinking that it is what the left wants.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Liberal social justice warriors refuse to see beyond their noses.

It's not even unintended consequences...more like willful ignorance of consequences, because the end always justifies the means.

That's what happens when people lack any semblance of personal responsibility, it's the unfortunate logical outgrowth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom