• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    So pumped!! Making my NASCAR debut at the COTA Truck race in the #49!! A lot of my buddies are also doing this race - it's going to be FUN / CRAZY!!

SCCA racer Brad Gross enters COTA Trucks for CMI, NASCAR debut

Stay tuned for more details, livery reveal, etc...thank you for your support / trash talking!! LOL!!!
    Capitol Armory ad

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    So pumped!! Making my NASCAR debut at the COTA Truck race in the #49!! A lot of my buddies are also doing this race - it's going to be FUN / CRAZY!!

Stay tuned for more details, livery reveal, etc...thank you for your support / trash talking!! LOL!!!

Hi Brad long time no see. I am not sure what is a bigger surprise, you becoming a NASCAR driver or Wiley becoming a Bass Playing Rock Star.

Good Luck!

Still got Pucker? I still have Renegade.

eta

Oops, different Brad Gross. What a coincidence you also go by the handle PUCKER and live in Grapevine.

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    Hi Brad long time no see. I am not sure what is a bigger surprise, you becoming a NASCAR driver or Wiley becoming a Bass Playing Rock Star.

Good Luck!

Still got Pucker? I still have Renegade.

eta

Oops, different Brad Gross. What a coincidence you also go by the handle PUCKER and live in Grapevine.

Yes, been awhile!! It's me, PUCKER! I sold PUCKER off to Doug M back in 2005, when I got heavy into boating. It's awesome about Wiley too!

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Ehh. I will stick to Lemons races. Anyone with a couple of thousand can get and outfit a car to race. Nascar has gone the way of baseball, football, and others, when it comes to being woke unless it is China and then they are silent.

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    Ehh. I will stick to Lemons races. Anyone with a couple of thousand can get and outfit a car to race. Nascar has gone the way of baseball, football, and others, when it comes to being woke unless it is China and then they are silent.

You should do a little reading on the team owner of CMI Motorsports...

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

That's gotta be a thrill. Was always a racing fan. Politics has ruined all the sports

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    That's gotta be a thrill. Was always a racing fan. Politics has ruined all the sports

Heck yeah! COTA is a FUN / FAST track! When you are driving / racing...trust me...the LAST thing that is on your mind is politics...it's about MOVING AHEAD / STAYING AHEAD...hitting your marks, keeping everything in check, prodding your competitors, filling their mirrors, etc....

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW

That is my UGLY mug right there!!!! Woo Hoo!! I've been blessed to be able to do this race as well as race in the Trans Am TA2 series and SCCA GT2...I am *very* blessed to pick up an additional partner for this NASCAR COTA race....Quasar Data Center from Houston!! That said, I still have room on the truck for additional sponsors!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    There is almost nothing in the world as satisfying and exciting as the sound of engines along with the smell of oil gas and brakes heating up. God help me I love it so. I'm gonna try to get to the COTA race weekend. Good luck.

I am good luck. I had a PEROID there where every race I went to Rusty Wallace won. Across 2 years and 4 states. Lol

Racing is right up there with guns and country. Right behind God.

I'm done slobbering on the thread now.

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    How much would we all have to chip in for a big TGT sticker on the car?

That’d be awesome!! Livery (the wrap) design is still early in the works, TGT would go very well with my planned theme...that’s all I can say for now. $5k is the cost for 1.5 foot wide x 1 foot high logo on both sides of the truck. If there’s room when the design is done the logos will be larger. $2.5k for half the size, on both sides of the truck. As we get closer I’ll find out about hospitality, etc. When I’ve sponsored drivers in the past there were some really cool perks! It all depends on the race, situation, etc. Covid has screwed things up for up close and personal stuff (standing with the driver/crew during pre-race festivities, pit seats etc).

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    There is almost nothing in the world as satisfying and exciting as the sound of engines along with the smell of oil gas and brakes heating up. God help me I love it so. I'm gonna try to get to the COTA race weekend. Good luck.

I am good luck. I had a PEROID there where every race I went to Rusty Wallace won. Across 2 years and 4 states. Lol

Racing is right up there with guns and country. Right behind God.

I'm done slobbering on the thread now.

THANK YOU!! And AGREED!! As a driver...the smell of race fuel and feeling the thump of the engines/exhaust when rolling out for the pace lap is INTOXICATING!!!

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    COTA is ~30 minutes from me. If you need something holler. Drove the go-carts out there a couple of years ago - a freaking blast.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Congrats and Good Luck.

Too much going on in life to lake it to spectate.

Havent seen live nascar since 00 in Milwaukee (Busch series) at Milwaukee mile.

Used to crew on out shop SCCA vette at TMS back in early 80s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom