tenor.gif
    ARJ Defense ad

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    THIS ^^^^ Exactly, spot on, ..... and the media refuses to even think about it, much less mention it.
    Follow the money.
    Speaking of which? Remember that movie? "The Manchurian Candidate"?

Are some "head docs" using malicious psychiatry? (to further the "gun grabber" agenda?)

Our Gov't has in the past....used LSD, Syphilis, cocaine ...and who knows what else to further an "agenda"

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Unf’ing believable.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Thursday that the "trans community" in America is "under attack," just days after a transgender former student opened fire in a Nashville, Tennessee, school and killed six people.

"One of the things that we saw during the midterm elections is that people don't want their freedoms to be taken. They want us to fight for their freedoms," Jean-Pierre said to reporters as she answered questions from the briefing room. "It is shameful, it is disturbing, and our hearts go out to the trans community as they are under attack right now."

This is the official US government stance on the murderer. As long as .gov is picking sides, there’s no conversation to be had.
    It sure looks like the trans community is the ones on attack and doing the killing...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    Unf’ing believable.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Thursday that the "trans community" in America is "under attack," just days after a transgender former student opened fire in a Nashville, Tennessee, school and killed six people.
    Hmmmmm...... if they are going to give us the name, shouldn't we have the game as well?

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    Actually the prevalence of school shootings coincides with the rise of the use of SSRIs by the psychopharmacology industry. Almost every shooter was on SSRIs at one time or another.

The interesting thing about correlations is that they are not necessarily causations. A bunch certainly had been, some not for quite some time, so the link would be much more dubious. As you not, some never had them at all.

There is a 99.7% correlation between funding for science, space, and technology with suicides by hanging, strangulation, and suffocation, for example.

So I did a quick search and found similar sorts of correlations not tied to SSRIs.

This article associates mass shootings with countries with income inequality. This is another interesting consideration, but not known to be causative, either. https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12889-019-7490-x

This study links 2/3 of mass shootings do documented domestic violence.

I be

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    The interesting thing about correlations is that they are not necessarily causations. A bunch certainly had been, some not for quite some time, so the link would be much more dubious. As you not, some never had them at all.

There is a 99.7% correlation between funding for science, space, and technology with suicides by hanging, strangulation, and suffocation, for example.

So I did a quick search and found similar sorts of correlations not tied to SSRIs.

This article associates mass shootings with countries with income inequality. This is another interesting consideration, but not known to be causative, either. https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12889-019-7490-x

This study links 2/3 of mass shootings do documented domestic violence.

I be
    I had kept track of whatever the press reported about these school shooters, mall shooters, etc... and EVERY one of the ones I could research were either taking, or had just gotten off of one form or another of these psychotropic drugs.

That's a hell of a coincidence.... in the aftermath, everyone questioned "I wonder why these shootings are happening, they never have happened before"....

As a technician, when something goes wacky (technical term) that has previously been running normally, the FIRST question is "what has changed?"

So if kids are assumed to be at a semi-standard level of "normal", but then some of them go shoot up a school for no apparent reason.... what has changed?

If you have ONE condition that is common to all of them, don't you think it at LEAST deserves some investigation?

No, not every kid that takes these drugs goes wacky..... but if ALL the kids that HAVE gone wacky were users of these drugs.... you should not just write that off....

but, money talks....

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    I think, unless there are some really rare conditions floating around out there, it couldn't be that. I imagine most of the kids had pretty "normal" issues.... many times it's simply ADHD, so they put them on Ritalin, or Ativan, Adderal, whatever...
    I know that there are many kids that really need to be on some of those drugs, but there are, I'm sure, thousands of kids that are prescribed the drugs simply because a doctor took the easy route after deciding little Johnny was ADHD.... Little Johnny might have simply been a normal, goofy kid, going through a phase, but instead of being allowed to get through it, he gets drugged out.

It might be that the kids that really DON'T need the drugs, but are prescribed them anyway, are the ones that are not handling them well.

Whatever.... the "coincidence" is noteworthy....

Let's treat those drugs like the left wants to treat guns..... get rid of all that family of drugs, and see if the school shooter problem gets better, or goes away. :cool:

Top Bottom