Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

The report also noted that the teacher is a biological male and is “currently in the transformation stage of becoming a woman.”

Meanwhile.....Florida "Man?".....

The response of the school district is even more outrageous.....

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Supposedly there was a leak of three pages from the manifesto. TN state police will not confirm the authenticity. Spoiler…. the shitbag was going after white privilege

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Supposedly there was a leak of three pages from the manifesto. TN state police will not confirm the authenticity. Spoiler…. the shitbag was going after white privilege

Funny how there's only one "manifesto" the government and press have kept under wraps...

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    IMG_0111.png
    IMG_0112.png
    IMG_0113.png

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Funny how there's only one "manifesto" the government and press have kept under wraps...
    Also, it seems like it was the families of the victims that were putting up the biggest wall to squash it from being released, and I have to think it's because it goes against their own Liberal views and they didn't want no shit flung at a community they rabidly support, i.e. trannies.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas

Here is some commentary from MrGunsnGear Channel about the manifesto;

And the Nashville mayor is mad about the manifesto release to public according to Red State blog.

Nashville's Democrat mayor appears to be furious. He immediately demanded an investigation into who leaked the manifesto, claiming that the release threatens the security of "Nashvillians who are grieving."

Following the leak of the transgender Nashville shooter’s alleged manifesto on Monday morning, Mayor Freddie O’Connell said that the city has launched an investigation into how the images of the writings were released.

Attachments

• 35a39e1f-46c6-4abe-bfda-b03fe1c21d78-1052x615.jpg
      35a39e1f-46c6-4abe-bfda-b03fe1c21d78-1052x615.jpg
      90.3 KB · Views: 19
    Last edited:

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Also, it seems like it was the families of the victims that were putting up the biggest wall to squash it from being released, and I have to think it's because it goes against their own Liberal views and they didn't want no shit flung at a community they rabidly support, i.e. trannies.
    Which to me is a little odd, seeing as how the school is a PCA Presbyterian school. That is a fairly conservative denomination, we have had some churches have gone liberal but overall we’ve stayed pretty conservative. Of course it’s the school where this occurred and not everyone is PCA there. In fact, the President of the Southern Baptist Convention (SNC) public policy commission is a parent of students there and he and that arm of the SBC have tried to move to the left.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Which to me is a little odd, seeing as how the school is a PCA Presbyterian school. That is a fairly conservative denomination, we have had some churches have gone liberal but overall we’ve stayed pretty conservative. Of course it’s the school where this occurred and not everyone is PCA there. In fact, the President of the Southern Baptist Convention (SNC) public policy commission is a parent of students there and he and that arm of the SBC have tried to move to the left.
    The PCA has definitely leaned more woke than I'm comfortable with. I like their pastor - Mr. Scruggs, and I think he's a good guy, he used to be an associate pastor at PCPC in Dallas where I attended. If you look online and dig a bit, you'll find that there did indeed seem to be a number of the moms of Covenant pushing for gun control. I think that a lot of the dads are probably closet pro-gun, but the wives are IMO likely often liberal college types who are influenced heavily by the anti-gun groups.

I say that with love believing that most of them are fellow Christians.

Top Bottom