• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texasnurse

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2016
    I have now about 75 rounds through this SW 380 bodyguard and noticed today after the end of a few clips (only 6+1 straight stack) that it had an odd "sputtering" effect in the lower twist pit of the barrel. Please 'excuse the terminology, I think the photo speaks for itself. The other areas around the barrel had a clean and consistent look. Is this what I should expect? I was shooting Winchester 380 ammo. Have been since I been breaking her in "new" from BPS that showed someone else got a few boxes threw it. So perhaps its' more like 150 to 175 rounds. Probably normal right?

View attachment 39491

Soak in Hoppes ,bronze brush and jag/loop until clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mancho

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2016
    North Dallas
    If he's the type to get offended and run off then we wouldn't want him here in the first place!

LOL, yeah true, I would'nt be worth crap. tuck n run? HAH, those that know me might argue that. I have to admit, I've never been professionaly shot at, but I really respect those that have. Today someone said "...your mom slapped the clip in and pulled to load the 22 pistol." He's 75 and my mom's new boyfriend, so I didn't correct him. I respect him if my mom can put up with him. She's out of her 4th marriage but I like this guy. He's from Connecticut. Has "dat pak da KAAa n dah yad" boston accent a bit, so it's entertaining. :)

qwiksdraw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sachse, TX
    Here's my Colt Commander with a couple of high capacity clips!

Colt%20n%20hicap%20clips.jpg

qwiksdraw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sachse, TX
    Please tell me that's photoshopped. Otherwise I can't think of any use for those except maybe sexual perversion, inquisitions, and certain government agencies :)

Not photoshopped. I picked up those "clips" just to make picture just for laughs.

I never considered the options you mentioned. Now I am in a quandary, should I be worried about you, or myself!!!!!:confused:

Top Bottom