• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I'm all about supply and demand....but when you jack up prices simply because you CAN, then don't tell me that it's because of "increased costs". Grafs restocked time and again, and as I said - their price increases were VERY nominal - as were many other suppliers. Had they simply said - "Hey, they're harder to get and we're going up until supplies return to normal I'd have been okay w/that. But when they CLAIM increased costs when others don't, then yeah - something stinks, and I WILL go elsewhere.
    I have to agree with TR on this one. Certain companies took advantage of the situation and won't get my business. Cheaper than Dirt was one of them. There are plenty of good companies who treat customers fairly - Grafs and Midway being two obvious choices.
    Target Sports

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    While their pricing, customer service and quick shipping is great, the shipping and handling charges are WAY out of line with places like SGAmmo, Midway or Brownells.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I bought something from them a few years ago and can't even remember what now... I've been getting their catalogs ever since. Makes for decent toilet reading

wralyn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    San Antonio, TX
    While their pricing, customer service and quick shipping is great, the shipping and handling charges are WAY out of line with places like SGAmmo, Midway or Brownells.
    I thought there shipping was a little high when I purchased a scope from them last year. The scope was cheap enough that I paid it anyway, but I haven't found them to be any cheaper than other places once shipping is factored in. If you are going to order from them, you might as well check on anything else you might need to maximize the shipping.

Top Bottom