• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Wish I could claim Native, but I didnt have much say where I was born. However, at 5 years old I told my parents, and I quote... "You can go to Hell, as for me I am going to Texas...." Yeah thats mine....

JimmyGreen

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Beeville, Tx
    I, too, am a native. I was born on top of an old confederate cemetery which is now one huge apartment building. 100 Points for the person who can figure out where this is... Shouldn't be hard for the natives.

JimmyGreen

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Beeville, Tx
    Yes Sir! you are the winner! Nah it's an apartment building now.. Passed by there about 5 months ago. No way in hell I'd stay there though. It's not that I'm "a-skarred" of ghost, but I'd feel mighty uncomfortable using the restroom at night knowing a ghost could be looking at my..er..junk.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    No way in hell I'd stay there though. It's not that I'm "a-skarred" of ghost, but I'd feel mighty uncomfortable using the restroom at night knowing a ghost could be looking at my..er..junk.

My eyes must be going bad, I thought I saw something about federal reserve, IRS, or something. Maybe those ghosts were playing tricks on me.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    I was born & raised in San Antonio until I was 18. Went to Dallas for a couple of years, then moved here in June of 1978. I've been here ever since.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Schlumberger,.... the company that hired me in 1978. I use to think that I'd retire back to SA, when the time came. With three kids born here in Houston, that won't happen anymore. Besides everything I like to do like hunt & saltwater fish, are all right here.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I, too, am a native. I was born on top of an old confederate cemetery which is now one huge apartment building. 100 Points for the person who can figure out where this is... Shouldn't be hard for the natives.
    The old Jeff Davis.

I was going to say Jeff Davis, but I think it's a federal building now, not apartments.
    That's the 'new' Jeff Davis that was demolished several years ago.

Eli

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    When was the old demo'd and when was the new demo'd, how far apart were they?

I rarely go down Allen Parkway anymore. We had a customer at 2929, but they move a million years ago.

jsbcats

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Kingwood
    Born and raised in God's country in NE Texas. Went to school at Texas A&M. Started work here in Houston in 1991.

Man I miss the good old days. Back when I was 15, there is a stretch of the Sabine that passes near White Oak, Tx that has oil derricks right on the river. Me and some friends had taken our rifles (22 lr, 16 gauge shotgun, couple of handguns also) out for some shooting and were on one of the platforms shooting cans in the river. A sheriff’s deputy stops by and asks us what we were doing. We tell him we are just shooting cans and he responds by saying “I better not hear about any cows getting shot”, gets in his car and leaves. Man I miss those days.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Native here - grew up on the Northside (Parker Rd. area around Northline Park). As for the Blue Light Cemetery, I've not been there, but it's a Houston legend for sure. Everyone I knew in high school claims to have been there and seen spookies, but I suspect most sightings were chemically enhanced. ;)

JimmyGreen

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Beeville, Tx
    Wow....Yes sir!!! I am a Sam Houston graduate....which is a rare thing now. Class of 2003. The football team was a joke, but ROTC and the Marching Band picked up where they left off.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    What is the addres of this Jeff davis place?

Blue Light Cemetary? Never heard of it.

Top Bottom