• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mhall8811

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Spring
    Born in Little Rock (Go Hogs), but I've been in Texas nearly all my life (41 yrs). Spent time as a kid in Dripping Springs (Hill Country), moved to Houston in 2nd grade and been here ever since. (Cy-Fair Class of '86, Rice U. class of... well, I didn't quite finish!)

JimmyGreen

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Beeville, Tx
    Yep! At Sam, they tried their best to learn us how to be all smart, but sometimes it really didn't work. I sorta figured somethin was wrong when I was correcting the history teacher about WWII... She sat down while i got up and taught the class about the Pacific theatre of WWII. Needless to say, I passed that class with an A.

JRiv77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Copperas Cove
    Native here as well, SW side( Sharpstown to Alief area during school age). 21 years there until the wife talked me into moving up to Ennis. Joined the Army and have been anywhere buy home for the last 6 years.

lagniappe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Houston
    Been here longer than native state

Not born here but at this stage in life I've lived here longer than I lived anywhere else. Arrived in Houston in 1965 to make my way in the world after college. Have never wanted to leave.

iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    Native Houstonian here. Westbury HS, wife went to Bellaire. I first met my wife in kindergarten. Her family has been here since about mid 1880s. From her side, my kids are sixth generation Houstonians.

In 1946 my parents were homeless and not sure where to go. Every day when I wake up I say a prayer of thanks for being born a Texan.

eriadoc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Native Houstonian here as well. Born in Jeff Davis, lived all over the Heights (back when it wasn't nice) and the north side. Went to Love Elem. in the Heights, and Stovall Jr. High and Aldine H.S. back when we had a damn fine football team. Went away to the Army for four years and came right back.

Top Bottom