• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Can you verify that. I mean, it seems kind of funny you throw this around but seem so out of touch with what is really going on. Just saying.

This is beyond disrespectful. I've never met M2 in person but have come to respect his thoughts and opinions. Questioning a veteran's service is not okay in my book. Someone give this guy the boot...the other thread was one thing but this is just unreal.
    Lynx Defense

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    This is beyond disrespectful. I've never met M2 in person but have come to respect his thoughts and opinions. Questioning a veteran's service is not okay in my book. Someone give this guy the boot...the other thread was one thing but this is just unreal.

I stopped believing everything someone says about themselves online a long time ago. I was saying that it was amazing to me to see how quickly Max shit on the previous posters' concerns without really citing anything specific.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Are you sure about this? Were you there when they made the decision? I am astounded by your level of certainty regarding this.

From the DC article posted:

"When a friend of mine asked his leadership the same question, he was told, “The Jack is too closely associated with radical groups.” We must assume that this thought policeman embedded in the SEAL community is speaking of the Tea Party, whose flag (which also dates from the American Revolution) depicts a snake with the same defiant slogan as The Navy Jack."

I mean, you know what the real reasons are. Even though we have sailors and soldiers asking questions. I know guys who are current active duty who are freaked the hell out by what is happening. But you say everything is okay.

Read more: Navy SEALs ordered to remove 'don't tread on me' Navy Jack from uniforms | The Daily Caller

Do you have any proof? I would appreciate a screenshot of them on your Facebook friends list, or whether or not they're following you on Twitter.

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    J Lo, have you ever served? If not, why don't you go ahead and back down from trying to call out vets. If you did-get off your high horse. Nobody cares and you should know better.

Max is spot on.

8 year NAVY Seabee vet. I still keep up with my brothers.

You guys are sensitive. I don't like supposed experts on shit shutting down honest discussions from citizens who want to know the truth.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I stopped believing everything someone says about themselves online a long time ago. I was saying that it was amazing to me to see how quickly Max shit on the previous posters' concerns without really citing anything specific.

Tell ya what, come by the military installation I work on, stop by my office and I will be more than happy to show you all the evidence you need to prove my service to this country.

Now, how about telling us all about your military service! You seem to be an expert on the subject, enlighten us on how you obtained all your inside knowledge of the military! I hope it's more than "I know guys who are current active duty..."

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Tell ya what, come by the military installation I work on, stop by my office and I will be more than happy to show you all the evidence you need to prove my service to this country.

Now, how about telling us all about your military service! You seem to be an expert on the subject, enlighten us on how you obtained all your inside knowledge of the military! I hope it's more than "I know guys who are current active duty..."

Being in the military humbles a person who is well developed and self aware.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    You guys are sensitive. I don't like supposed experts on shit shutting down honest discussions from citizens who want to know the truth.

Sensitive? This coming from the guy whose first 15 posts were attacks against those who don't agree with you? Take your pms over to AR15.com.

Anyone with any sense knows its gun loving vets that will keep you "citizens" informed on what's really going on behind the scenes and call out the govt on their bs.

Its not a good idea to burn bridges before you even cross them.

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013

Hey man. I've never tried pretending to be anybody I'm not, other than a concerned citizen, believer in life, love, and the Lord Jesus Christ. I spent my whole life around soldiers and living on military installations. We don't have to go there bro, this isn't a pissing contest.

Now, I asked you a direct question: were you there when they gave the order regarding the whole point of this thread? If not, then you know about as much as the next guy, and we do have to relly on the work of journalists and their sources. But being someone who loves Obama so much, I bet you don't think too highly of those folks as well.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Can we all agree our current president hates the military and wants to see it used to further his agenda and weakened without calling each other names and questioning our service and patriotism?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My god, you are a complete fucking idiot.

You have the most childish style arguing I have ever seen and that includes arguments with die hard liberals. You have no evidence or facts to back up any of your claims yet you demand proof of military service and claim journalists are a reliable source.

Were you dropped on your head or something?

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    Sensitive? This coming from the guy whose first 15 posts were attacks against those who don't agree with you? Take your pms over to AR15.com.

Anyone with any sense knows its gun loving vets that will keep you "citizens" informed on what's really going on behind the scenes and call out the govt on their bs.

Its not a good idea to burn bridges before you even cross them.

Who did I ever attack? People who were labeling me as troll and every other name in the book when I dare ask tough questions that goes against the beliefs of others. This is America isn't it? Doesn't seem like it.

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    My god, you are a complete $#@!ing idiot.

You have the most childish style arguing I have ever seen and that includes arguments with die hard liberals. You have no evidence or facts to back up any of your claims yet you demand proof of military service and claim journalists are a reliable source.

You know. You sit there. Talk shit endlessly but say very little that actually advances a conversation. I'm beginning to wonder if you ain't some kind of retard who can only respond to other people's ideas but produce nothing of your own.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You know. You sit there. Talk shit endlessly but say very little that actually advances a conversation. I'm beginning to wonder if you ain't some kind of retard who can only respond to other people's ideas but produce nothing of your own.

It would do no good.

Anytime someone tries to insert common sense, critical thinking, or facts in to your world you accuse them of being an Obama loving liberal and order them to turn in their guns.

I'm just trying to figure out why you are like that.

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    My god, you are a complete $#@!ing idiot.

I didn't even say that. Their sources are in the military. Yep...Retard

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Who did I ever attack? People who were labeling me as troll and every other name in the book when I dare ask tough questions that goes against the beliefs of others. This is America isn't it? Doesn't seem like it.

Literally your very first post ever to this forum-you attacked other members. Then when you were called out on it, you came back even louder. Its in print-you can't hide it.

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    It would do no good.

Anytime someone tries to insert common sense, critical thinking, or facts in to your world you accuse them of being an Obama loving liberal and order them to turn in their guns.

I'm just trying to figure out why you are like that.

What scares me is what seems to be your definition of "common sense", "critical thinking", and "facts." I bet nobody in this forum likes you, do they? You're almost like a bot, aren't you?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Now, I asked you a direct question: were you there when they gave the order regarding the whole point of this thread? If not, then you know about as much as the next guy, and we do have to relly on the work of journalists and their sources. But being someone who loves Obama so much, I bet you don't think too highly of those folks as well.

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom