• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I said "well-liked". I honestly haven't seen anyone not get along with him or have a reason not to, but then again-I can't account for everyone.

I said something to ATM for calling someone an Obama lover over a disagreement. He said it was sarcasm and a made some other comment about my post count and apparent lack of a social life(because he somehow knows what I do).

I blew it off, made a little joke, and recommended he use a smiley to let people know when something is intended as a joke.

You can't please everybody.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    evu9etyg.jpg

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I said something to ATM for calling someone an Obama lover over a disagreement. He said it was sarcasm and a made some other comment about my post count and apparent lack of a social life(because he somehow knows what I do).

I blew it off, made a little joke, and recommended he use a smiley to let people know when something is intended as a joke.

You can't please everybody.

Ohhhh yea-I remember that now. I didn't see it as anything to take out of that thread, but if he took it that personally....oh well. I guess that's two people who don't like you and have never met you....out of 60 who have met you from here and get along with you just fine. Lol

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I remember my brother having the Jack on a vest he wore. He also had one for crossing the equator. Is there a name for that one?

I would love to see that vest again.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I try not to take anything across threads. It keeps us from having an honest discussion.

I do purposely instigate from time to time.....

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I remember my brother having the Jack on a vest he wore. He also had one for crossing the equator. Is there a name for that one?

I would love to see that vest again.

Yea, there is but I can't think of the name of it....there's actually a whole ritual for your first time crossing.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I try not to take anything across threads. It keeps us from having an honest discussion.

I do purposely instigate from time to time.....

Hell, I was under the impression that 75% of the time, you're trying to start crap and only about 10% do you really even give a shit. Lol

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    I dont care... but I just feel like youngum is really excited when people talk about him. Likes to comment as much as he can in each thread to get that post count up... one day he can start a thread of his own.. "for my 20, 000 post id like to talk about...." hey it takes all kinds. :welcome: see I used a smiley for ya. You could prob use this post for maybe 6 more comments on this thread alone.. see im helping.

Top Bottom