• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Are we not supposed to post on internet forums now? You're the first person I've ever seen that seems to care about post count.

It kinda seems like he called you out earlier, you came back claiming sarcasm to try and cover your ass, and now you're worrying about his post count to throw the light off you. I'm sure I can't be the only one seeing this.

Its the internet....let it go.
    Gun Zone Deals

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    I have decided to not dislike youngum. Shotgun no one called anyone out were all buds now. I have been on this board for a long time. I have seen lots of people come and go. Cmon lets all hug it out. :peace:

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Oh man I missed out on all the drama on this thread! I always seem to miss out on all the juicy conflicts...

I hate you guys. Especially Shotgun and MMM.

No. Really.

Hate...

;)

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Now I feel better.

Being a member on this forum is a lot like being in a dysfunctional relationship. You know it's going to lead to a trainwreck but you just can't seem to jump off the ride.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Correct.
    Shellback is the uh... term. The actual process is... well another story. LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

That's what he told me. Hazing doesn't quite get there.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    DAMN! Starting to look like AR15.COM around here. Someone posts an innocent opinion, fact, or whatever else, and someone else just HAS to find something to bitch about, concerning the post. Proof he is, or was in the military? Pride can be such a silly thing sometimes. Take a dose of humility and post in the morning. Just leave the BS that trends on ARFCOM off of TGT.

Anyway, I found this article. Thought it'd bring more perspective to this story.

Navy: 'Don?t Tread On Me' patch removal order a ?mistake? | The Daily Caller

"Have SEALs been ordered not to wear the First Navy Jack patch, which bears the now tea party-affiliated slogan “Don’t Tread on Me,” or not?

Yes and no.

On Friday, former SEAL Carl Higbie, writing in an op-ed for The Daily Caller, revealed that on Oct. 22 a senior enlisted adviser — identified this week as Jeff Peeler — ordered SEALs via email not to wear the “Don’t Tread on Me” patch.

“WARCOM and GROUP TWO/ONE have pushed out the uniform policy for NWU III and any patches worn on the sleeve. All personnel are only authorized to wear the matching ‘AOR’ American Flag patch on the right shoulder,” the email read. “You are no longer authorized to wear the ‘Don’t Tread On Me’ patch. Again the only patch authorized for wear is the American flag on the right shoulder. Please pass the word to all.”

The Navy pushed back against Higbie’s report in the Navy Times, explaining that Naval Special Warfare personnel are allowed to wear the patches.

“As of September 2013, all Naval Special Warfare personnel are authorized to wear the U.S. flag and the “Don’t Tread on me” uniform patches,” Navy spokeswoman Lt. Cmdr. Sarah Flaherty told Navy Times. “In the past, NSW did not authorize wearing either patch unless one was deployed or in a work-up cycle. However, NSW recently sought special permission from the Chief of Naval Operations staff to wear the patches within the continental United States.”

A Navy official speaking with TheDC confirmed the policy and explained that Peeler — the senior enlisted adviser who ordered SEALs not to don the “Don’t Tread On Me” patch in an October email — made “an honest mistake” and is being counseled on the correct policy.

“I cannot really guess what was really going through his mind, but someone who is a senior enlisted adviser… you want to make sure that your guys are in line with uniform policy. That is part of your responsibility as a senior enlisted leader. But sometimes mistakes are made,” the official explained.

Peeler did not respond to multiple requests for comment."

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'll bet $20 the troll is banned by next week.

What fun. I'll match your $20 and donate an additional $20 to TGT if that happens.
    You guys are looking like prophets.

JLBanned_zpsada0fb4c.jpg

Top Bottom